I just won MPQ! ... What now?

Options
y4747
y4747 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
So I champed 5* starlord today, and now i have all 5*s champed, so i officially win the game :wink:
this has been my long-term goal for... possibly years?

the question is, what now? does anyone have cool/amusing ideas for my next stretch goal? supports are the only thing i can think of, but it's nearly impossible to get them all at a high rank... i've yet to get a 5* support, though i've open around 4~5 master tokens (that's not statistically unlikely, just disappointing).

anything else i've missed? i'm starting to face burnout and having something to reach towards can help keep me in the game... silly options are most welcome.

Comments

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    get your 5* champions to 550s
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quit and play something else.

Ugh...a year ago I'd never have dreamed of saying that.
  • y4747
    y4747 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options
    OJSP said:
    Get Taskmaster and Spider-Ham championed?
    that'll eventually happen when they next come up... need one cover each and no way to get it before then without spending cp, which is kind of against the point.
    Pongie said:
    get your 5* champions to 550s
    i have neither the money nor the 2-year-hoard-without-progress patience for that :)

Quit and play something else.

Ugh...a year ago I'd never have dreamed of saying that.
    dialing back is a real option... like, keep playing, but stop being competitive and scheduling pve around RL.
    Do you have a lv144 Bagman?

You could try getting 2000 in season Sim solely using Wasp/Banner/Fatpin.
    i do! but the sim idea is intriguing - trying to climb there without meta characters could be interesting, at the very least... and will help a bunch of people to climb off those and retals. thanks, think i'll give that a try :)
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    y4747 said:
    So I champed 5* starlord today, and now i have all 5*s champed, so i officially win the game :wink:
    this has been my long-term goal for... possibly years?

the question is, what now? does anyone have cool/amusing ideas for my next stretch goal? supports are the only thing i can think of, but it's nearly impossible to get them all at a high rank... i've yet to get a 5* support, though i've open around 4~5 master tokens (that's not statistically unlikely, just disappointing).

anything else i've missed? i'm starting to face burnout and having something to reach towards can help keep me in the game... silly options are most welcome.
    Now you have to actually use Star-Lord! So I imagine you will be quitting... ;)
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,310 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bonus Squirrel Girl and AntMan and see how fast you can add Wasp covers.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I remember when 5s were supposed to be special, so we would have new an interesting new game mechanics that would compel us to keep coming back to the game. Now it is simply the most boring of all layers in the game, with more than half of them being completely useless. Devs don't even do power creep right anymore and new releases are the worst.

Congrats on your achievement! As Dragon said, it is probably time to move to something else :(