Fight of Bows and Arrows

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
Kate was lucky and started with a blue match-5. Quickly got more blue and purple. One Ruthless Precision and one Because Boomerangs... later match is over. LT was ironically enough... A Kate Bishop champ level.

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    A bit of a slog for me. Partly due to not paying enough attention and wasting time denying red because I mistook Hawkguy for the 5* version. Eventually pulled it out with 1 Looking for Trouble, plus a bunch of match damage boosted by the Strikes from when my Boomerang Arrow countdown got matched away. And helped by an Attack tile dropped in the corner by No Good News ;)
    Token was a Flaptain champ level.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tougher than expected for my 3/5/5 273 Kate, primarily because the blue was falling like rain for Clint. He'd fired five blue arrows before I had enough to use mine once, and I only managed to match away one of the five. Luckily I stumbled into a nice cascade that let me go purple into black, and that put him down for the count.
    My reward was a usable blue cover for Kraven, bringing him up to 2/5/2.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2019
    My 3/5/5 lvl 273 Kate decided that rather than have an archery duel that she would resolve this fight with explosions instead. This seemed to catch Hawkeye off guard who had not brought his dynamite with him.