Are buyers clubs alliances still a thing?

Options
DaJuggerNutz
DaJuggerNutz Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
Hey everyone!

I'm interested in any information regarding buyers clubs and how to join. I always hear/read about them but do not know how they work (other than having a LINE account). I'm a daily player  w/154 slots,  a solid 4* and champ 3* squad and a growing 5* roster. I like to make regular stark purchases (at least 2 a month) and want to maximize the CP by joining with others. My current Alliance does not make purchases and apparently spend shaming is a thing so if i could link up with others that don't mind throwing down some coin that'd be awesome. Can anyone put this new jack on to how the game works here? 

Comments

• Bugeyed
    Bugeyed Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I'm interested in any information regarding buyers clubs and how to join. I always hear/read about them but do not know how they work (other than having a LINE account). I'm a daily player  w/154 slots,  a solid 4* and champ 3* squad and a growing 5* roster. I like to make regular stark purchases (at least 2 a month) and want to maximize the CP by joining with others. My current Alliance does not make purchases and apparently spend shaming is a thing so if i could link up with others that don't mind throwing down some coin that'd be awesome. Can anyone put this new jack on to how the game works here? 

You will need the line app. If you have it, hit me up on there and I’ll help
    line ID bugeyed1964