Known Issue: Display Error on RNA Premium Pack Purchases (3/13/19)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

The team is aware that there is a display error on Ravnica Allegiance Premium Pack purchases for some players when the pack(s) are purchased. These players will experience mana crystals being removed from their account and no pack opening sequence(s) taking place. We can confirm that these cards have been received and have been added to your collection. To view these cards, please use the filter tool when viewing your card collection to see what you have earned.

The team is working on fixing this bug and hope to have it fixed soon. Please reach out to customer support if you believe your cards were not added to your account and the support team can assist. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Comments

• James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2019
    I'm still waiting on support for this.

Almost two days later.  I still have only the RNA (now 3 as of today) commons I opened in free 6 hr packs.  I'm specifically waiting to open Ravnica Allegiance packs until this is resolved.  Because otherwise I lose my proof that no PP were opened or cards added to my account collection.

And the wait is driving me a little bonkers.   :'(

Purchase timeout:

Post purchase collection (note Crystal are -320, runes unchanged):

Collection as of today:

• EnochRoot
    EnochRoot Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    I am in the same situation as @James13
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2019
    Edit : This was resolved just a few moments ago.  Looking forward to opening packs!