**** Prowler (Aaron Davis) ****

1235»

Comments

• ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    old reed would have been perfect with prowler and bishop against gritty teams. 

let bishop get hit, match strike tiles with reed for prowler to steal and stun kitty on top of that.

reeds update is on par with visions blue bug. take away my toys and I will keep my money for other games.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Quebbster said:
    Anon said:
    With the purple cover coming up in this PVE event, Prowler will be my next champed 4*. Who does he work well with? I guess Carnage would work well right? Seems like he'd be fun with Venom (Eddie Brock) and 4* Wasp. Fire Prowler black to make strikes, which lead to enemy protects by Venom, match them to convert them to friendly strikes and then buff with Wasp. Seems powerful, but quite a bit of work.

Shuri loves the fortified tiles Prowler puts out. Might need someone who makes enemy tiles for it to work well though. Venom is probably a good idea.
    Yeah, Shuri is a very good choice for Prowler. Pair them with Carnage and you'll have lots of fun.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2019
    5/5/3
    If only my Shuri was usable  :(
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2019
    I think Prowler needs to team up with someone who can consistently pump out enemy special tiles for him to maximize his passive. The only two I can think of are Venom (Eddie Brock) and Carnage. Elektra is a close second. 

How does Shuri work with Prowler? If you match and steal enemy's fortified tiles, then the tiles will lose the fortification. 

Edit: just re-read her abilities and it's not restricted to matching fortified friendly special tiles. Now, that's sweet.

Wasp + Eddie Brock seems okay with Prowler. I think this team might be slow though. 5/5/3 for this and for SAP tiles spammer enemy team.

I'll probably focus on Prowler's active abilities and run him as 3/5/5 against non-SAP spammer team. Team him up with Domino to flood the board with black tiles. Then, throw in IM40 as a mix to get him and Domino moving.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Be aware Shuri removes a fortified enemy special at five red covers. A lot of people seem unaware of that, but a prowler team probably wants them to stay.

patch is second only to carnage for making enemy specials as well
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    In PvE, the Tinkerer Support will re-fortify the tiles after you steal them, which could be really nice in combination with Shuri and/or C4ge.
  • Tarelgeth
    Tarelgeth Posts: 67 Match Maker
    I finally found a good use for Prowler.  Pair with a Hawkguy against the three Sentry Flyer fight.