Endless mode or team eval

Hello all, i am french and i will try To make you understand one idea.
Is  it possible To make a training or endless mode ( with no loot ) , just to look how the team is correct,  or maybe just a window with total power of the heroes , like
Yellow : 54
Red : 61
Blue : 56
Etc...
Etc..

To get a better view instead of looking one by one power.

Sorry for my poor english. 
Thanks for keeping this game fun
Bye

Comments

• stepalene
    stepalene Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Hello, did you don't understand or no one think it s a good or bad suggestion ?
    Good night 
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    stepalene said:
    Hello, did you don't understand or no one think it s a good or bad suggestion ?
    Good night 
    I'll be honest, I'm not sure of what you are asking?
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is how I comprehend OP's post:
    1. Add a sandbox mode to play around with and test teams.
    2. Add a 'Team match damage' display, that gives a tile damage display similar to the one in the character details, but listing the 'tanking damage' for your whole team
    The first has been suggested many times over the years. I doubt we will ever get something like it.

The second doesn't sound like it wouldn't be a bad addition to the 'tile info' screen. Might become a bit cluttered though.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    DeNappa said:
    This is how I comprehend OP's post:
    1. Add a sandbox mode to play around with and test teams.
    2. Add a 'Team match damage' display, that gives a tile damage display similar to the one in the character details, but listing the 'tanking damage' for your whole team
    The first has been suggested many times over the years. I doubt we will ever get something like it.

The second doesn't sound like it wouldn't be a bad addition to the 'tile info' screen. Might become a bit cluttered though.
    I've wanted the second one for some time. Not so much during the game, but in the team selection screen, so I can see at a glance if someone will tank the colours I need them to when using characters I'm not familiar with.
  • stepalene
    Hello thanks, you understand !
    The screen in before battle should be like the one in battle, when you select a member of your team and you can view tiles  points, supports, with < and > 
  • stepalene
    edited March 2019
    And thanks DeNappa you résume what i try too say  :)
    Yes TPFalexis at select screen to see  what your total team points, and support too 
  • stepalene
    I mean like this but before the game 
  • stepalene
    Hey, yes, thanks ! Merci OJSP  :p