Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Combined Arms

qandolsqandols Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
Who is your favorite go to team here. I forgot what I used last time. 4* R&G, 3* Gamora and 2* Hawkeye I thought. Any ideas?

Comments

• TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 2,900 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wasp, Falcon, Bullseye. Focus on purple and yellow, while picking up a bit of blue, and you'll have more Strikes and Protects than you know what to do with soon enough.
  • qandolsqandols Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Wasp, Falcon, Bullseye. Focus on purple and yellow, while picking up a bit of blue, and you'll have more Strikes and Protects than you know what to do with soon enough.
    That's a good team. I see I have to face 2* storm a lot. Her retaliation passive is not to be sneezed at, especially when strike tile boosted :smile:
  • BlackBoltRocksBlackBoltRocks Posts: 2,284 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lol that's one of the Behemoth Burrito teams. People were lauding it when it first came out and we got to use it.
    I usually get awful boards when playing PVP so I tend to avoid them altogether to save on my temper  :D
    C4rol, Loki and Daken. The way the AI can't resist match-4 it's a CD mayhem and constant buffing. Cheap strikes from Daken. 
  • JSP869JSP869 Posts: 574 Critical Contributor
    That's a good team because none of that trio use Blue which would negate Wasp's 1-turn counter. I've seen Wasp, Falcon, Daken suggested, but Daken is too Blue hungry so Wasp's counter will never get off the ground in Defense.

I hate Bishop + GrocKitty, but I'm liking Bishop, Doc Strange, and Magneto in Combined Arms.
  • jackstar0jackstar0 Posts: 1,140 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm using Riri with Switch/IM40 and 2*Mags.

Her damage output with solid feeding makes her a quick nuker.
  • DormammuDormammu Posts: 3,378 Chairperson of the Boards
    This time around I'm loving Carnage/Falcon/Bullseye