Combined Arms

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
Who is your favorite go to team here. I forgot what I used last time. 4* R&G, 3* Gamora and 2* Hawkeye I thought. Any ideas?

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wasp, Falcon, Bullseye. Focus on purple and yellow, while picking up a bit of blue, and you'll have more Strikes and Protects than you know what to do with soon enough.
  • qandols
    Wasp, Falcon, Bullseye. Focus on purple and yellow, while picking up a bit of blue, and you'll have more Strikes and Protects than you know what to do with soon enough.
    That's a good team. I see I have to face 2* storm a lot. Her retaliation passive is not to be sneezed at, especially when strike tile boosted :smile:
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lol that's one of the Behemoth Burrito teams. People were lauding it when it first came out and we got to use it.
  • qandols
    I usually get awful boards when playing PVP so I tend to avoid them altogether to save on my temper  :D
  • qandols
    C4rol, Loki and Daken. The way the AI can't resist match-4 it's a CD mayhem and constant buffing. Cheap strikes from Daken. 
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    That's a good team because none of that trio use Blue which would negate Wasp's 1-turn counter. I've seen Wasp, Falcon, Daken suggested, but Daken is too Blue hungry so Wasp's counter will never get off the ground in Defense.

I hate Bishop + GrocKitty, but I'm liking Bishop, Doc Strange, and Magneto in Combined Arms.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm using Riri with Switch/IM40 and 2*Mags.

Her damage output with solid feeding makes her a quick nuker.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    This time around I'm loving Carnage/Falcon/Bullseye