The Skooma Den (20/20) - semi-competitive PvE but hard on Boss Events alliance

2»

Comments

• Mortalo
    Mortalo Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    edited September 2018
    1 spot open.
    After a long and successful run, one of our members had to leave the alliance, so now we're looking for someone who likes to PvE and will do his/her best during Boss Events. So if you log in daily and do well on PvE - send me a PM.
  • Mortalo
    edited October 2018
    2 spots open.
    For the last few weeks, we were steady at finishing TOP300 in PvE but always few places away from TOP250.
    Boss events are no longer a problem for us, with most members finishing with max progression and some slowly getting there.
    If you play daily and give your best but don't want a pressure of competitive alliance, send me a PM.
  • Mortalo
    edited November 2018
    1 spot open.

As one of our members left we have one spot open.
    If you play daily and give your best but don't want a pressure of competitive alliance, send me a PM.

• Mortalo
    edited March 2019
    1 spot open.
    Once again, one spot open for anyone who likes MPQ but does not want to push as hard as TOP alliance require to.
    We're finishing boss events with ease nowadays but slipped a little in PvE to ~500 place (as real-life matters occupy minds of some of our members).
  • Mortalo
    edited April 2019
    1 spot open.
    One of our members had to leave MPQ for the nearest future, so now we're looking for someone who wants to make our alliance their home. If you're interested in an alliance that takes boss events seriously and pushes on PvE as much as real life allows, send me a PM :)

• Fenderman
    Fenderman Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    I'm looking for a more productive guild I have all 3* and all but 1 4*. I'm about finished champing 3s and will start on 4s after.  I'm just not happy with my current guild for failing to clear alliance events but dont want to join a guild that requires me to top everything all the time.  I play daily and clear most pve events.  Let me know if you need me.
  • Mortalo
    edited May 2019
    1 spot open.
    One of our members had to leave so we're open to welcome someone to our alliance. We don't require much just daily login and 300k on boss events (we were clearing them without problems in the past).

• Mortalo
    edited June 2019
    1 spot open.
    After another Boss Event (which we again cleared with ease) we had to say goodbye to an inactive member. If you like PvE and Boss Battles send me a PM.
  • Mortalo
    1 spot open.
    We've got another open spot for someone who doesn't like to push hard but likes Boss Events. Our new requirement is 500k in Boss Events. If you are interested, send me a PM :smile:

• Mortalo
    edited July 2019
    1 spot open.
    With the new boss event coming up we're gonna welcome someone willing to help. We should be good with clearing it with 19 members but more hands the merrier  :smile:
  • Mortalo
    edited August 2019
    1 spot open.
    Once again we are searching for a new member and since there is a boss event incoming send me a PM if you want to help and take all the rewards :smile:
  • Mortalo
    edited August 2019
    1 spot open.
    One of our long time members decided to leave the game so we have an open spot, if you're quick enough you might even help with current boss event :)
  • Mortalo
    edited September 2019
    1 spot open.
    We have two open spots after the boss battle. If you're interested in more of a casual PvE alliance of daily players, send me a pm.
  • Mortalo
    edited October 2019
    2 1 spot open.
    We recently had to say goodbye to some inactive members, so we're looking for new blood. We don't care how well you'll do during normal PvE events but we expect at least giving all your best during boss events. We are comfortable clearing them now, so if you want to help and take all the rewards - send me a PM.