MPQ Sneak Peek: March 2019 Edition *Updated (3/31/19)

Comments

• SymmeTrey
    SymmeTrey Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Looks like the Hood is finally getting a PVP run to start the next season? I think it’s been about a year since his last feature. 
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Im sorry @Brigby, but are you sure about that 2*Thor in PVE? We just had him in placement, we are currently using him as featured, and he will be placement again? And then presumably featured again...?
     I do like Thor, but perhaps others could have a turn too?
  • Feliz
    Feliz Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Not really a fan of the current story. Dialogue seems whacked together quickly and very boggy in terms of clearing nodes quickly. However I will say TY to u guys for giving a new story finally ;)
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,239 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2019
    I am really hoping that the C4rol PVP isn’t run again until the movie sequel.  Or never, really.  Not for the video release, please!  Hopefully we are knee deep in Spidey celebratin’ around that time and there’s no room in the schedule. 
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Who's needed for SHIELD Training?
  • LordRayne
    LordRayne Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    gmtosca said:
    Who's needed for SHIELD Training?
    According to this, it's Gamora, Cyclops and Namor.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,239 Chairperson of the Boards
    Re:  The presumed next Shield training (not for Talos, but the mystery 4 in two weeks).

Magik is entering tokens in two days.  The schedule is such that the first of the "Latest 4" will be essential for Shield Training on 3/28.  Currently the order is Bishop, Prowler, Namor.  Historically (going back to September) the trend has been to replace the oldest 4 with the newest while keeping the order the same, so Bishop would be replaced with Magik in the order if they followed that pattern.  There was an exception in January where they actually made the newest people in Latest essential first, so Domino went from first in the order to last.

@Brigby It would be nice if the devs moved Magik to the end of the Latest order and made Prowler become first (and be essential for Shield Training at least once before he's replaced by the next Mystery 4).

Everyone else, consider saving pulls and/or bonusing Magik if you want her to be 209 in two weeks.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *(03/12/19) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, Deadpool's Dailies, Weekly Buffs, and info on 4-Star Talos
  • Space Dwarf
    Space Dwarf Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    It shows Thor as the e2 for TaT. Is that a typo? @Brigby  He was the e2 for Cosmic Chaos. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    Re:  The presumed next Shield training (not for Talos, but the mystery 4 in two weeks).

Magik is entering tokens in two days.  The schedule is such that the first of the "Latest 4" will be essential for Shield Training on 3/28.  Currently the order is Bishop, Prowler, Namor.  Historically (going back to September) the trend has been to replace the oldest 4 with the newest while keeping the order the same, so Bishop would be replaced with Magik in the order if they followed that pattern.  There was an exception in January where they actually made the newest people in Latest essential first, so Domino went from first in the order to last.

@Brigby It would be nice if the devs moved Magik to the end of the Latest order and made Prowler become first (and be essential for Shield Training at least once before he's replaced by the next Mystery 4).

Everyone else, consider saving pulls and/or bonusing Magik if you want her to be 209 in two weeks.
    With a 1/2/0 Magik I sincerely doubt mine will be 209 in 2 weeks even with Bonus heroes...
  • Felessa
    Felessa Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Add me to the chorus disappointed to see Namor required for the next Shield Training, instead of Prowler... a following order that was in place since Emma Frost, without skipping anyone, as far as I remember (Emma, Nebula, Dazzler, Domino and Bishop). Even with Namor as BH since he entered tokens, mine is still 2/3/2...
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nick Fury covers coming up out of order I see. Insert standard speculation about a possible fivestar feeder.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    Nick Fury covers coming up out of order I see. Insert standard speculation about a possible fivestar feeder.
    I still maintain that Nick Fury should get his missing eye back as a Support.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    Quebbster said:
    I still maintain that Nick Fury should get his missing eye back as a Support.
    I say he should at least get a David Hasselhoff costume ;)
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    No, we had Carol and Coulson PVP. Fury is in the movie too, so he’s just finishing up the Captain Marvel celebration.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

zodiac339 said:
    Quebbster said:
    No, we had Carol and Coulson PVP. Fury is in the movie too, so he’s just finishing up the Captain Marvel celebration.
    Are these things mutually exclusive?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    It shows Thor as the e2 for TaT. Is that a typo? Brigby  He was the e2 for Cosmic Chaos. 
    *looks at notes* Doesn't look to be a typo. I see Thor as the intended featured 2-Star character for Thick as Thieves.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:

zodiac339 said:
    Quebbster said:
    Are these things mutually exclusive?
    Fair question. They could have waited for him to be at the end so 5Carol is in tokens and people spent before providing a feeder. It has been quite a while after all. Still waiting on several of the older ones and Kitty. Wouldn’t be so bad though to avoid spending LTs for a bit longer by getting reward covers before she’s required.