OGW objective tweaks?

Options
James13
James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
Given there is now a precedent for tweaking some older event objectives, I was wondering if OGW should be given a minor tweak to it's objectives.

At the moment, it features mutually exclusive objectives with full progression only possible with opposing approaches to matches that must be repeated.

Perhaps at this point it might make sense to change it to non-opposing objectives?

Just a thought this morning on a low impact QoL change.

Thanks!

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Eh, I don't mind the conflicting objectives.  Its a fun challenge for me to try and meet both with the same deck.

Also, since only 1 or 2 of the objectives in both Oath events are problematic (looking at you Tyrant), I don't think its a huge deal.

But I do get that playing every fight twice can be a bit tedious
  • Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Mburn7 said:
    Eh, I don't mind the conflicting objectives.  Its a fun challenge for me to try and meet both with the same deck.

Also, since only 1 or 2 of the objectives in both Oath events are problematic (looking at you Tyrant), I don't think its a huge deal.

But I do get that playing every fight twice can be a bit tedious

There are only 2 (maybe 3) fights per each Oath of the Gatewatch that can be earned at the same time. The rest are mutually exclusive.

Now for Avacyn's Madness, I can see such objectives remaining and quite thoroughly enjoy them. But for low impact solo PvE events with minimal rewards, I'm all for changing those objectives to not be mutually exclusive.