New Marvel Insider reward - 4* Captain Marvel bundle

bigsmooth
bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
Marvel Insider is offering a reward that consists of a 4* Carol cover (color is not specified), 1,000 hero points, and 10,000 ISO-8 for 75,000 Insider Points. In the past, they have offered 3* or 4* covers for 100,000 points so this is a better value if you have some spare points. It's listed under "Games" at https://www.marvel.com/insider/rewards

If you are not aware, Marvel Insider is a loyalty program that gives you points for activities like buying comic books, reading articles on their website, and doing certain achievements in Marvel games. Ways to earn points are listed here: https://www.marvel.com/insider/activities

Tagged:

Comments

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    thanks for the heads up!
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    unreal offer! Usually it's 100,00 points for a single four star (sometimes three star) cover.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Dang I just used my points on the HP reward- bad timing :(

• Hilk
    Hilk Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    The big issue with this is that it take SOOO long to get he reward... 4/15?
    All the hype will be over by then.

@Brigby any way to speed this up... a weekly process?

• KenshinUK
    KenshinUK Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Thanks for the info. Have redeemed!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yet another reward I'd have gone for if I was eligable...
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Many thanks, had the Stretch goal reward from a few weeks ago, but by signing up for the 25k and completing a multitude of other activities, I got to 75k and redeemed it.  My Carol is not yet champed but this will get her to 12 covers I think.
  • Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Thanks to bigsmooth and Waddles_Pines, I was saving for the 300,000 but at 50K I'll take a 4* Carol and an extra roster slot!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hilk said:
    The big issue with this is that it take SOOO long to get he reward... 4/15?
    All the hype will be over by then.

@Brigby any way to speed this up... a weekly process?

Unfortunately the game devs have nothing to do with the process until things get submitted to them.  Basically Marvel collects all the usernames and manually submits them over all at once, (I believe) once the deadline passes. 
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Thanks bigsmooth, I put in for one.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks, have redeemed one too
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,893 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2019
    I actually just joined insider for this. I don’t really play any other marvel games or read the comics so didn’t think I could earn points. Question... is the 7500 HP offer always there? So it makes more sense to buy the Captain Marvel offer because it’s limited?
  • bluewolf
    Yes, the 7500 offer is always there (but limited to one redemption ever).  You definitely should take the Captain Marvel offer now and then build up to the 7500 HP.  There may be some occasional 4* covers along the way (normally costing 100K Insider points) which would delay the 7500 if you choose to buy those.  Usually we see 1 4* cover a quarter, give or take. Taskmaster was one around Anniversary, then the next was Mr F, I believe, with the Worlds Greatest Month AKA January 2019.

This particular offer (Carol plus resources) is probably the best deal I have seen for MPQ.

Make sure you claim your points for downloading MPQ and you should start CoC to get those 20K points for downloading it.

I'm wondering if there will be some Insider points for playing one of the PVP's - maybe 4CM's.  Those usually come to about 30K.
  • Daredevil217
    I never received my 20 for downloading MPQ, I think because I already had it. Might have to contact someone but I don’t know who. 
  • bluewolf
    Try to claim it again....or Marvel customer service would be who to contact. 
  • Daredevil217
    bluewolf said:
    Try to claim it again....or Marvel customer service would be who to contact. 
    It’s checked off as completed. I just didn’t get the points 
  • limonade
    limonade Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    This reward is marked as Sold Out since yesterday.

I didn't even know there's a limited amount of Captain Marvel bundles. Plus! There's more than 17 days left until the reward expires. Are more of these rewards going to be made available? Or am I out of luck?
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    This reward is back up, I snagged it this morning.
  • grenadier
    grenadier Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    There's another new one up today.  Same as the last one with the HP and ISO, but the cover is 4* Black Widow.

Maybe this thread should become an ongoing (stickied) thread to track the new rewards, if there's enough people following Marvel Insider for these things?