Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Opened 10 pack and got 3 4*, 1 3* and the rest 2*.  :o
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got Peggy up to 320 for the FA Cap blue cover. I'm down to missing just five powers from the 5* tier: Doc Ock green, Green Goblin yellow, BSSM green and purple, and Doom blue. That's my next minor goal before my last major goal: champing all the 5*s. The game might shut down before that happens though, lol.
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Entered the final sub of Rocket and Groot 11 points clear of 6th spot in SCL8, and thinking that I should be ok as I completed the initial clear a few minutes quicker than they did.

My heart was pounding as I moved through it, nervous about the 5e.

Finished with a couple of minutes to spare and tapped the easy nodes again, hoping I had enough to stay above them.

I did.  But the bit that actually made me happiest was that we ended up in 4th and 5th, so I was also happy for them making it - we both put in the effort to get there, and neither of us have the many-champ-5 roster that is so common in the top 10.

I still feel like I'm "faking it" getting the better placement results... but it's nice to get the rewards from the effort involved.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    My first time making t50 in SCL9 during a non-release event. I usually don't try very hard for placement outside of those, so I didn't even realize that would give me another Namor cover. Progression from Simulator PvE will get him Shield Training ready now, and the one from PvP Sim is bonus.
    Also, I decided to drop back down and take a bit of a vacation in SCL7 for Simulator. Nice to not feel any particular need to use Kitty, and just run roughshod over everyone with C4ge, HoboFist, and C&D.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finally champing both Thor and Okoye and realising they make a real mess of PVP. 
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got the Simulator store token from the 5* node and with my first pull got the Namor cover.

RNG does nice things sometimes.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    I pulled an Okoye, taking her to 456. But wait, there's more :sunglasses:
    It came with a green Daredevil, so he's now finished, and I just need a measly ~190k Iso to Champion him (he's currently at 400).
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    BAMFED all the way through Deadpool's The Big Enchilada.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for the free Cap Marvel red cover! That means I can champ my dupe 3* version!
  • jym010
    jym010 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    1 pull and 1 5* Carol in the new store...got her for essentials and now continue to hoard until I see what the next 5* release is going to be...
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2019
    Got 5* Carol and a bonus GG cover (bringing him to 5/3/3) on my first pull from the Galactic Heroes Store. Yeah! :)
  • Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2019
    Just had a bout in PVE where I had just stunned two characters with Crimson Bands of Cyttorak, and the enemy decided to use an Anti-Gravity Device team-up.
    One of the more interesting ways to commit team suicide.

Edit: next battle, both teams Arcane Incantation kept popping up in the right places for me to keep making matches.  Would have hit 35 blue AP before the fun stopped if not for the AP limit.
    Pretty much the two easiest battles I've had.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Opened 10 LTs and got:

2 5*
    1 5* bh
    1 4* bh

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    Managed to accumulate 9 LT's in a week which is good as I need to make a last assault on Cable to try and get one (or both) of the 2 covers I need to finish him before he goes bye bye.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Went 6/16 (37.5 percent) in pursuit of my single 5* Captain Marvel cover. Silver Surfer went from 2/3/2 to 3/3/4, Star-Lord went from 1/1/1 to 1/3/1.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jormagund said:
    Just had a bout in PVE where I had just stunned two characters with Crimson Bands of Cyttorak, and the enemy decided to use an Anti-Gravity Device team-up.
    One of the more interesting ways to commit team suicide.
    I had an opposing team do that the other day right after I dropped Photonic Barrage. Thanks for the extra Strikes, suckers!