alhammaret archive doesn't draw cards

Grid88
Grid88 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
Alhammaret archive doesn't draw cards but it put cards in hand. Thats an important fix to make cause there are many interactions with it.

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi @Grid88
    Can you provide more details about it, please?

Thank you!
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi @Grid88
    Can you provide more details about it, please?

Thank you!
    This bug has been previously reported a couple times, starting about a month ago. 

Basically, if Alhammaret's Archive is out effects that trigger "when you draw a card" do NOT trigger (on either of the cards that you draw).  This implies that it is (for some reason) fetching cards instead of drawing them, which is very very wrong.
  • Grid88
    Grid88 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Mburn 7 said It well.
    For example when I  use third ability of Ob Nixilis and I draw a card with archive in play, the support doesnt do damage besides the first drawn

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you! 
    We will investigate. 
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you! 
    We will investigate. 

+ several other threads (search function. The players referred to this bug in all threads that had symptoms of it).
    there you have all details you could need.
    I hope this is a misunderstanding by the way, Tombstone said he'd be reporting it back in December and there are dozens of other threads regarding this bug.

If not, and you weren't aware of this bug, than this forum and likely the in-game support is relatively pointless and need some serious restructuring. 

If someone else worked on it and you just didn't see it on the list, ignore what I said.
  • jogamundo
    jogamundo Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Can we please have this added to the tracking entry so it doesn't get forgotten?

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/61987/bug-status-list-updated-02-21-19#latest

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've added it to the list.