4-Star DDQ: She-Thor vs Robo-Thor

Dormammu
Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
5/3/5 Level 292 She-Thor

I waited until I had a cast of red and blue in the bank. Stunned with blue, hit Rags with red, then while he was stunned i matched a couple charged red tiles and hit him with a red cast again. That was all she wrote.

Token to the hoard.

Comments

• thechairman
    thechairman Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Took a few clobbers from Rags building up the AP arsenal as he seemed to take out more blue tiles than he was adding after each hit. One more and my champed Thoress would have been toast, but got the final blue match to get the stun going and load up some charged tiles for the win.

Got a Peggy + Bonus Namor.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lv 275 5/3/5 4Thor.   The board was raining blue & yellow, so he threw out some green charged tiles, I stunned him, hit him with red and finished him with yellow.  I had about 85% of my health remaining. 

The LT gave an Invisible Woman green.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lvl 296 5/3/5. Took a while because the board was heavy in black and purple, so a lot of it was basically a slap fight. Rags did manage to fire green twice and do a fair bit of damage, but the outcome was never really in doubt, and once I got enough blue and red, he got smote.
    Token was a HoboFist champ level.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lvl 296 5/3/5. Took a while because the board was heavy in black and purple, so a lot of it was basically a slap fight. Rags did manage to fire green twice and do a fair bit of damage, but the outcome was never really in doubt, and once I got enough blue and red, he got smote.
    LVL 301 Thor here, but the description of the fight is pretty much identical.  It took forever for me to get the 10 red AP to finish Rags off.  I had 30 black and 30 purple at the end of the match, and so did he.  He fired off his green twice, but I still ended the match with about 5K health left.

LT to the hoard.
  • froggerjohn
    froggerjohn Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker
    2/4/5 Level 209 Thoress.
    Rank 3 Quinjet (extra damage to Dark Avengers)
    Also took damage boosts just in case, but they definitely weren't needed.

Concentrated on blue for the stun, and to deny Bagnarok healing.

All he managed to fire off was one red, I think, which just gave me more blue to stun him again.

Only lost 2K health or so in the whole fight.

LT for the hoard.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    First try for my 5/4/4 level 212 Thor. I launched blue, then red, then whopped him in the back of the head with a (yellow) spinning hammer while he tried to stagger away.

My reward was a champ level for Gwenpool.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    I beat Cyborg-Thor with my level 334 Thor (5/3/5) on first attempt. It took me literally an eternity to gather 10 blue AP. But once I had enough blues, I stunned him, double-fired Thor's Smite and Rags was toast.

Token to my Captain Marvel-hoard.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    Level 287 Four Thor 5/4/4 which I had totally forgot to re-set to 5/3/5

Four Thor came and saw and what she saw angered her more! A Robot Thor! She knew the cure, it would have to roughly be shown the door! So from the depths of her very core, weilding her hammer, in she tore! But the board was red and blue poor! So on her yellow she was forced to draw. The Robot tried to beat Four Thor but she hammered on him more and more! In the end Ragnarok could not endure and so she rightly pounded his jaw!

A legendary token was her score and with that she awayed without encore!

Or...I won.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Blue. Red. Game over.