More avatar changes

Options
I have really enjoyed the avatar changes you all have made. Silver Surfer for one. I liked the temporary avatar change you made on 2* Marvel, and wish that had been permanent. It would be nice to have regular avatar changes that rotate in. So, say a character would have a certain avatar for a couple of years, but then you rotate in a new avatar. 

Comments

• abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have really enjoyed the avatar changes you all have made. Silver Surfer for one. I liked the temporary avatar change you made on 2* Marvel, and wish that had been permanent. It would be nice to have regular avatar changes that rotate in. So, say a character would have a certain avatar for a couple of years, but then you rotate in a new avatar. 
    What would be nice is if they added alternative avatars and costumes or skins ... for a reasonable price.  It'd be nice to buy a skin or alternate cover for $1-$2 each. 

The current skin price of $20+ is a bit crazy... but if the economics of whales that buy them works out, then I guess we're stuck with that.