Still have to make a move after all enemies are down

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
As the title says. Welcome to Earth / Wolverine node. Using Kitty, R&G and Wolvie. After having downed the last maggia, the game still waits for me to make one more move before victory banner is displayed and the node is done. Not a biggie, just a little strange.

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @qandols
    This is strange. If you experience this again, I'd definitely recommend sending a ticket to Customer Support. 
  • qandols
    Tombstone said:
    @qandols
    This is strange. If you experience this again, I'd definitely recommend sending a ticket to Customer Support. 
    Will do, thanks!
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    In my experience, it tends to happen when a Countdown takes out a goon, and that goon's Countdowns were the only enemy Special tiles out, which then causes Circuit Breaker to go off. Possibly related to the similar bug that sometimes crops up when America Chavez takes out the last enemy with Ticket to the Multiverse.
  • qandols
    In my experience, it tends to happen when a Countdown takes out a goon, and that goon's Countdowns were the only enemy Special tiles out, which then causes Circuit Breaker to go off. Possibly related to the similar bug that sometimes crops up when America Chavez takes out the last enemy with Ticket to the Multiverse.
    Hmm, that sounds about right, thanks Alexis!
  • jneidus
    jneidus Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Hope I'm not breaking any rules by necro'ing this thread. This has happened to me 3 times today, so hopefully I can describe it properly.

Two enemies left and Kitty's Circuit Breaker is already on the board. I make a match-5 and the ensuing cascade kills both enemies. The match should end there, but Circuit Breaker then destroys itself, and then I am still forced to make one more move.

I believe it also occurs when the match-5/cascade only kills one enemy - the one who owns the countdown tile on the board - so that countdown tile disappears, and Circuit Breaker destroys itself and takes out the last enemy. I am still forced to make another move before the match ends.