Pandas of DOOM - Alliance Chat

Comments

• MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah he is my old reliable with obw. 3-5-5 with both of them maxed work good in PvE and PvP. If given the option i usually pair with patch to tank red and green and his red is good to one shot hulk or nearly kill him before he gets too angry.
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Oh yes, he is very fun to play. I used him with OBW and IM40 this tournament. If all 3 recharge tiles survived, the fight could be over in one move after 3 green 4 black and 2-3 red to finish it up. I had no idea how strong his strike tiles get, and mine was just lvl 75~80 in this tournament.
  • i just use captain america (553), obw (355) m.storm (553). no issues, though once my bp gets his 5 blacks (323 now, lvl 77) his aoe damage is stupid high. my punisher is 89, but he's kinda of squishy (3.3k health @ lvl 89) and i don't have 3 black or 5 red yet to really make the most out of him. he's not bad, but spider, cmag, and patch are way better (imho)... those happen to be my absolute lowest level ***'s though (28 Y/BB spider, lvl 18 P/R/B cmag, lvl 15 y patch). *sigh*

got top 10 in jug, got a green thor out of one of the free reward packs, so he's lvl 64 (223) now. took 3 hours of grinding, but i'd love to have him as a viable option. his damage is just soo much better when leveled. hopefully i can get 4 more cards out of the next round icon_e_wink.gif
  • MaxCavalera
    Nice pull! I blew it and finished 11th =( Didn't leave my self enough time pretty competitive bracket i got stuck in.
  • yeah, it happens :/.
  • Blew it the first time. Made it to top 15, then plummeted due to rubber-banding. Only got Storm which I already maxed out. Not sure I have the energy for another Jags grind.
  • Kolence
    Just got my first 3* cover I can't use to level it up. Black Loki, from a standard token no less. So happy to see gold shield at first but then just ISO points from it. Oh well.
  • MaxCavalera
    Yeah i was so happy when i first got my punisher covered out. Now since then i have pull 3 of his covers from standard tokens plus all the progression rewards in PvE. This game just mocks you sometimes heh.
  • i messed up my timing (cause i was doing something else) on jug round 2, so i may only get top 100, should have done the grind 2 hours earlier, now my resets are a bit messed up, so that sucks :/. got 3 psylockes (pve), 2 GBW (lightning rounds), an IM40 (jugs free pack) and a useless loki (recruit token) today though, so i'm like 30 levels behind on iso farming. kinda digging IM40 now, i might leave him at 552 (mine's 532), the 8 ap recharge is soo nice.
  • MaxCavalera
    Nice haul Blood i am looking good to pick up 3 gold thor's this time took first day off since progressions were no problem and landed in much more manageable bracket I believe. No news on next alliance event wonder if they will tack it on to the next new pve.. That could be rough.
  • wow, i managed to go from rank 277 to 10 in 3 hours and get my thor to 102... which means he's usable. that was a crazy zerg.
  • Kolence
    Finished top 50 and top 100, plus 1 more green cover from event tokens, and my Lazy Thor got to 0/1/4. So for now he can stay on the bench if both versions are available to use.

I used up all health packs playing divine PvP earlier today, so I had to play prologue after every couple of fights during this last hour push and finished around 55~60 probably. When I sat to play this evening I thought there was going to be another 12h play after this one, and then saw the time counter. All that headbutting must have messed me up finally.
  • MaxCavalera
    I finished top two for good measure. Word on the street is the next PvE will have an alliance leader board. So its gonna be Panda-monium up in here.
  • so we need to finish top 250 for the alliance cover... *yawn*. looks like a lazy captain. it's lame that the tournaments right now are doctor doom and daredevil, (and daredevil is the pve score reward character too). i mean, i won't turn them down, but they're not great.

if you guys get a chance, grinding up in sub events can net extra iso/hp. i'm not super concerned, but i wouldn't mind extra stuff. i think these pves are where having 8 members puts us at a disadvantage, but we'll see.
  • Kolence
    Yes in sub brackets there are also prizes for the alliances. I'm no expert on the subject, but maybe it is possible to have better results in some chosen sub brackets later on, as a team, if we are coordinated?
  • MaxCavalera
    Kolence wrote:
    Yes in sub brackets there are also prizes for the alliances. I'm no expert on the subject, but maybe it is possible to have better results in some chosen sub brackets later on, as a team, if we are coordinated?

Yeah I was just thinking about that. If we can get into the second or third bracket of alliances in the Sub might help.
  • MaxCavalera
    Looking for our Next two Pandas of Doom. Skills required matching three gems, eating copious amounts of bamboo, looking cute except still being a bear and mauling the fools who hop in our cages! Also mating is optional cause that is how we pandas do.
  • Looking for our Next two Pandas of Doom. Skills required matching three gems, eating copious amounts of bamboo, looking cute except still being a bear and mauling the fools who hop in our cages! Also mating is optional cause that is how we pandas do.
    I want to join this awesome team icon_e_smile.gif I play every day, almost every time, and I have good characters.
  • Interested in joining as well. Particularly suited to eating bamboo, though I prefer the cooked variety. Decent roster, top 3 being IM40 - 128, Punisher - 125, and Hulk -95, though 86 Spiderman often replaces him.

Will message and send join request.

Thanks for any consideration. icon_e_geek.gif
  • I'm a daily mid tier player if you are still looking for players. Same in game name as here on board. Steam player that plays a short session each morning and usually several hours at night and often much more during my off days. I've been able to get top 5 in a number of events now and should be able to get three Doom covers in the Divine event once I get home, make a push and shield. Still using mostly 2 stars at the moment. I can post my roster list when I get home.