Jubilee

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
I have a fully covered Jubilee at level 111 and 8 saved covers. I know, what an awful legends magnet.The thought of throwing ISO at her disgusts me though. I mean what is she good for? Except champ rewards. She's no feeder, is she? What would you all do? I know I've said I'm a terrible completionist :)

Comments

• Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    She feeds Phoenix.
    Champ them all.

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,158 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2019
    What is she good for?

I champed her recently when her PvP ran, and I was pleasantly surprised at how decent she was (I went 3/5/5). Maybe it's because I used her with Okoye and Jessica, so I had perfect coverage plus Okoye boosting everyone's damage, but she's definitely not a bad 4*.

She's no feeder, is she?

She feeds Phoenix.

What would you all do?

Take her to at least lv209, for when she's featured in SHIELD training, as well as get her to a decent level for her 4* DDQ.
    By the way, this is one of the rare times I advocate a moving of a thread, because this one clearly belongs in "Character Discussions".
  • qandols
    Thanks, all. Did not know she was a Phoenix feeder. By all means, move the thread to 'Character Discussions'. As always it seems to be more lively here, that's all.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    i've never had much use for Jubilee. She makes charge-spam, which helps a number of characters like Gambit, Lady Thor, Lockjaw (lol) or anyone that needs loads of random AP in the bank like Chavez or Wiccan. Your mileage may vary on how much that helps you.

She's right down at the bottom of my personal rankings with Bl4ck Widow for useless 4*s, but I am almost certainly missing something.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    i've never had much use for Jubilee. She makes charge-spam, which helps a number of characters like Gambit, Lady Thor, Lockjaw (lol) or anyone that needs loads of random AP in the bank like Chavez or Wiccan. Your mileage may vary on how much that helps you.

She's right down at the bottom of my personal rankings with Bl4ck Widow for useless 4*s, but I am almost certainly missing something.
    I've never quite managed to get her yellow to work which seemed the most interesting power when she was released.
  • qandols
    I think even Emma Frost is more value and that says a lot.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    It is probably close.

I appreciate that the Dev's realised how annoying she is and the game wants you to try and kill Jubilee to get her yellow to work by using her as a meatshield or sending her out against higher level opponents who can then massacre her for the teams benefit. That is a nice touch.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I recall being pleasantly surprised by her Purple during her recent PvP. It's quite nasty but maybe a bit expensive.
  • qandols
    OJSP said:
    Jubilee tanks yellow for IM40. IM40 generates green and purple for Jubilee. Use green, red, blue powers accordingly to down one character, use purple to stun the other 2. Get more yellow. Rinse and repeat. Works well with 4*Thor as the 3rd.
    I'll try that after I have champed her :) Thanks!
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Her champ rewards are as good as other 4-stars, and better than some.

Champ them. Champ them all.
  • qandols
    Dormammu said:

Sounds like something from Lord of the Rings. One cover to champ them all or something :)
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    She can work well with 3*Gambit as his black provide charge tiles and also damage his allies which probably help Jubilee's yellow's passive. Add character that can create strike tiles to boost their damage and that may work.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll champ her at some point, i'm definitely on that champ-em-all train myself, I just don't have much use for her mechanically lol
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I remember playing against her in one of the Support Circuit. Her match damage was dealing 1200 at least. Some of the things I like about her is her stunning of 2 random enemies for 2 turns and the abilities to change tile colours. I might team her up with America Chavez to see if it activates Multiverse more often.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    I remember playing against her in one of the Support Circuit. Her match damage was dealing 1200 at least. Some of the things I like about her is her stunning of 2 random enemies for 2 turns and the abilities to change tile colours. I might team her up with America Chavez to see if it activates Multiverse more often.
    I've used Jubilee's ability to change the color of Chavez's traps before.  Works great.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moving to character discussions

• Mrcl25
    Mrcl25 Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    edited February 2019
    I was also pleasantly surprised with Jubilee. I champed her for her pvp and paired with Okoye and Chavez it was one of the most fun events I have played. Her purple deals nice damage, changes colors and stuns two enemies, her green does team damage while creating charged tiles and replacing enemy special tiles, and her yellow passive also deal damage, all of which are boosted by Okoye team ups. Who else does all of that? For me she is near top tier, not bottom.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    qandols said:
    Dormammu said:

Sounds like something from Lord of the Rings. One cover to champ them all or something :)
    Reminds me of the line: "Kill them. Kill them all." Which is from many movies, one of them being X-Men 2. 
  • qandols
    bbigler said:
    qandols said:
    Dormammu said:

Reminds me of the line: "Kill them. Kill them all." Which is from many movies, one of them being X-Men 2. 
    Also, I think, from the great seventies British series 'I, Claudius', after Claudius has been convinced that his wife has betrayed him (shivers).