BOFT P2 - Azor, the Lawbringer Freeze [Fix in 3.3]

Options
rafalele
rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
I just have lost my first 3.3 battle because the game got frozen after I got killed an stack of soldier tokens.

The only thing I can do was exit.

It is unnoying because one of the objectives is to use tokens.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Gun Bunny
    Gun Bunny Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same here.

In play: 
    Me-
    Luminarch Ascension
    Divine Visitation
    Path of discovery
    Tendershoot dryad
    Stack of angel tokens
    Stack of vigilant angel tokens

Azor-
    Willbreaker
    ixalans binding
    Spires of orazca
    Relic seeker

Azor cast Immortal sun, gave my stack of vigilant angels haste but did not steal them. Attacked with both creatures, turn ended. My dryad generated two saproling tokens, to be converted by Divine Visitation. I was prompted to replace a creature with a creature I already had in play. I selected not now, and my game froze.

I can access the battle log, but not my hand or PW ability screen.

This tinykitty is still happening, and is still getting old.

• Beclas
    Beclas Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    3.3 froze for me as well, right after Willbreaker returned a creature it took control of. If it is the cause, it was a really bad addition to Azor's deck. 
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2019
    Options
    The same happened to a coalition mate. 

The frozen happened when returning the stack of tokens from been stolen by Willbreaker.  I only have other 2 creatures (another 2 different stacks of tokens). When returning the stack to my control, the game asked me to replace one of the other and got frozen after answering no. In log it just says it was destroyed but not why.

Please @Brigby @Tombstone @Oktagon_Daiane test the events before scheduling them. The tokens frozening the game is a well reported bug and you put an objective with them and no margin at all to get the progression if you lose a match in 3.3 node. 
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Happened to a coalition mate as well.
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The game is running very slowly on this node. 
    I wonder if there is a specific card that is the cause for this.

There were a number of supports out, while casting march of the multitude. The supports where the immortal sun, Teferi third, Sphinx decree and spires of orazca.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tremayne said:
    The game is running very slowly on this node. 
    I wonder if there is a specific card that is the cause for this.

There were a number of supports out, while casting march of the multitude. The supports where the immortal sun, Teferi third, Sphinx decree and spires of orazca.

I noticed the same while running a completely different deck. Tez 2,his ult, several servos and treasures, Stv, sphinxs tutelage, maybe the eldest reborn,, in bolas clutches and likely one or two other supports.

• wai_jai
    wai_jai Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Exactly the same as Gun Bunny, right after I said Not Now to replacing one of my creatures, the game freezes and doesnt allow me to do anything other than Quit.

• arNero
    arNero Posts: 358 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Same. I had Verdant Sun's Avatar, Trostani and her tokens.

So at some points after Azor gave my creatures can't attack, for some strange reason I was asked if I wanted to replace my creature with a Soldier token. So of course I said no, and guess what? My lifelink soldier token exploded, and the game froze.
  • Skiglass6
    Skiglass6 Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I think this has to do with steal not working properly and not a token issue. Maybe I wasn’t paying attention close enough, but when Willbreaker tried to steal my creature, it never went to Greg’s side. It just asked me to replace my creature that it was trying to steal, which is weird since it should have just stacked with the creature it didn’t steal.  

Anyway, after hearing of this bug, I just replaced it with another creature I had on the board and it did not lock. 
  • IntoOblivion
    IntoOblivion Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The first time I played Azor with Angel's only 2 creatures on the field. Same thing happened to me willbreaker took it then came back I clicked not now (not that I should have needed too,  now with only 1 creature on the field so what would I need to replace?) Game froze I couldn't do anything. Second time I played with soldier tokens same thing happened with only trostani and soldiers in play, except this time I clicked to replace trostani, I kept all my creatures. Game continued on and I won not sure really what happened
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. This issue with Azor, the Lawbringer should be fixed in the upcoming 3.3 build.