Angrath’s second loyalty ability [Fix in 3.3]

Options
2»

Comments

• LeafHedger
    LeafHedger Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options
    So I’ve been noticing for awhile now that when I trigger Angrath’s second ability, that instead of gaining control of the opponents creature, it just gets Haste and stays put. At the end of the opponents next turn it then is destroyed. This is causing me tons of issues because I use that ability to remove creatures with defender if I know that they’re about to kill my first creature. When it malfunctions (which is at least half the time in events) I end up just throwing away 12 mana. I’m afraid to use the ability because if it doesn’t work right I’m still out 12 mana and now I can’t trigger his third ability. This has been happening for at least a month now.

Also, I’m hesitant even reporting this given that the current list of bugs being investigated is at 71 while the list of bugs to be fixed at the next update is 0 .... 
  • LeafHedger
    Options
    Typically the ability works correctly the first time I use it in a match, but by the second time it only works about a quarter of the time. The opponent’s creature stays where it is, still gets to block my creatures, then the following turn gets another attack on my PW before being destroyed then. This is clearly a bug, and I’ve been reporting it through the app for a month now, but I don’t see it on the running list of known bugs or the list of scheduled fixes. Angrath is my highest level PW so I would very much like a reply here from one of the developers.
  • Feden
    Feden Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options
    Already posted at least a couple times (https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/77103/angrath-s-second-loyalty-ability-investigating   https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/77053/angraths-captains-command-ability-not-functioning-correctly)

See also multiple threads on Act of Treason and temporarily stealing for more info.

The bug list isn't always complete.  Sometimes you have to search and check for investigating there.
  • LeafHedger
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Thank you Fenne, that was very helpful! Is there a way for me to delete this thread now? Since it’s redundant
  • LeafHedger
    Options
    I have had exactly these issues as well. Sometimes it will bug even if I only have one or two creatures. It usually works the first time I use it in a match, then almost always bugs the second time I try to use it.
  • Feden
    Feden Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options

No problem.  I've been lurking/posting for a year now and I still struggle with the "bug process" and trying to figure out which bugs are known/investigated/...?

As far as deleting, it seems like you can't (now)?  Editing the thread title to something like "PLEASE DELETE" or just waiting till a mod sees your/my comment and merges/closes it seems to be what's generally done.

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Thank you Fenne, that was very helpful! Is there a way for me to delete this thread now? Since it’s redundant
    Closed thread per OP's request. Merged all relevant threads together.

This issue should be fixed in the upcoming 3.3 build.