Opponents abilities PVE

Gideon
Gideon Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
edited February 2019 in MtGPQ General Discussion
When we have a PVE event can you please make it so we can tap the opponent on the VS screen before the match to see what their abilities are. This is a small change but it would go a long way to help out your player base. Thanks

Comments

• LeafHedger
    LeafHedger Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    I completely agree with this! Ideally we’d be able to see the opponents deck AND abilities (just for PvE events) but at the very least we should be able to see their abilities before we begin. I don’t wanna have to play through a full match before I know how to build my deck.
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    I completely agree with this! Ideally we’d be able to see the opponents deck AND abilities (just for PvE events) but at the very least we should be able to see their abilities before we begin. I don’t wanna have to play through a full match before I know how to build my deck.
    When you play video poker do you get to see the opponent's hand before you bet? Seeing the deck would absolutely kill the fun and the challenge.
  • LeafHedger
    When you play video poker do you get to see the opponent's hand before you bet? Seeing the deck would absolutely kill the fun and the challenge.
    I understand that argument but this isn’t poker, this is a completely different game. You find out what the deck and powers are anyways after you’ve played the node the first time, so doing it this way basically just effects your first run at a node needlessly.
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think that PvE _or_ PvP you should be able to click on opponents faces from outside and see their powers, that part should be public knowledge. Currently in PVP you can go away and look the PW up manually yourself but it's a pain that shouldn't exist.

The deck, on the gripping hand, I don't think you should get to see that in advance.
  • Gideon
    Gideon Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    You shouldn’t be able to see the deck just the planeswalkers abilities.
  • LeafHedger
    Fair enough, at least we can all agree that we should be able to see the PW abilities 
  • fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    Gideon said:
    You shouldn’t be able to see the deck just the planeswalkers abilities.
    AND mana bonus