TolariaGuard open for new players

DungBeatle
DungBeatle Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
Currently ranked 133. We hovered around rank 40-50 back in our hay day then the coalition went inactive.

Just did a coalition purge and looking for some new blood. we have about 10 spots open.

Would like to try and climb back up the ranks so we are definitely looking for active players who really enjoy playing the game and will contribute during pvp and pve events.

I do monitor activity but always post before removing any players. I've been playing since the game was created but even I went inactive for a bit. So though you may not always have time to play i ask that you at least check in every once in a while so i don't kick any players that wish to stay with us!

All players left in the coalition are active minus two. Our former coalition leader and our strongest player. It will be some time before i remove them. 

Comments

• Blute77
    Blute77 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I’d like to join.  My coalition is 100% inactive except myself and I’d like to have a more active group for coalition events.
  • DungBeatle
    4 spots left in the coalition! Join us!
  • DungBeatle
    Blute77 said:
    I’d like to join.  My coalition is 100% inactive except myself and I’d like to have a more active group for coalition events.
    Join us if you haven't already! Lots of new active players have joined recently.