Error, started game with 10 health [Fix in 3.6]

Options
starfall
starfall Posts: 1,727 Chairperson of the Boards
This is an error I've had 2 or 3 times recently. When loading the game, I sometimes get an error message, which I think might be caused by a momentary loss of connection. The options on the screen are 'retry' and 'cancel'. I hit 'retry' until it eventually works, but then, when I start the game, I have only 10 health.

Most recently I had this error whilst playing AWR, and it also caused me to lose a charge in one of my nodes, causing me to lose 2 games, one being the lost charge, the other being the game I started on only 10 health.

//Edited Title - Tombstone

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hmm, do you recall if your health was at 10 at the end of the previous match you had played? 

Had you used a Health Potion before you attempted the node where you encountered this problem? 
  • IM_CARLOS
    IM_CARLOS Posts: 640 Critical Contributor
    Options
    In my opinon every match should start with full health. I play since more than two years thousand matches and never ever paid crystal for health  

This is one of the plus points from duel decks: you always start fully healed. 
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    starfall said:
    Happened again.

As an experiment, this time, instead of healing my PW and entering a game, I instead went to a different node of the event I was playing (TR). I selected Huatli, Radiant Champion as my PW, a PW I have not played in (at the very least) several days, and was surprised to find that she too now had minimal life (11). I healed her back to full life, entered the game, and started with 11 life.
    It has happenned to me once. Every planeswalker I chose get 12 HP no more.

I restarted the game and all started to work as expected.
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    In Revolt just now; error during loading of the match; click retry, game starts but my Koth had 11 lives.
  • Dwayne
    Dwayne Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Apologies! I just created a thread for this issue without searching first....

I'm having this error too.
  • Tombstone
    Options
    Thank you for the reports everyone. If you don't already, could you all also submit a ticket to Customer Support whenever you encounter this issue. We would like to gather as much information as possible regarding this problem.  
  • Tombstone
    Options
    Just to confirm with you all, do you recall if you were on a secure WiFi connection when you encountered this problem? 
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yes, my own wifi at home
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    starfall said:
    Submitting a ticket seems like doubling up on information to me. It's all posted here, so, why post again? Plus, it takes extra time to submit a ticket, and we're busy people with busy lives! :)
    Also, we can't have more than one ticket open at a time and my tickets seem to take weeks.. Reposting other issues in the same conversation is not that great.

Can confirm the wifi thingy, by the way. Happened once to me
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I was also playing with WiFi when it happenned to me.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    starfall said:
    Submitting a ticket seems like doubling up on information to me. It's all posted here, so, why post again? Plus, it takes extra time to submit a ticket, and we're busy people with busy lives! :)
    Submitting a ticket using the app allows for the Customer Support team to access account details that may be relevant to identifying the issue or to quickly provide the development team with those details for an investigation.
    (For example, what device you're using or its OS version to more granular details like when you started a battle or what cards you received from a pack.)

This usually pertains more towards issues like connectivity, missing rewards, missing purchases, etc etc.
  • ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 293 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    To add some more information to this, it just happened to me again in TG.  Today there happened to be a second legacy TG running.  I must have been in the second one.  I started it earlier today (about 3 hours ago) and had to pause due to work.  When I came back I finished the fight and got a bunch of something went wrong errors so I canceled out.  Im assuming my errors were because the event didnt exist anymore, which tends to happen on extra TG, they just disappear.  I also dont think the fact that the event disappeared caused the issue, since it's happened to me during a coalition event.  It was just the fact that there were "something went wrong" errors when ending the encounter.

I then went to join the standard TG, I picked the same PW I was using in the other "broken" one.  My hp showed me at full hp and I didnt have the option heal, but when I hit fight it warned me about joining with low hp, same as when this happened before.  I healed up on the PW selection screen but knowing I wasnt really healed I decided to switch PWs. 

From then on, even though they showed full hp on the PW selection screen, when I picked a PW and set a deck it it would show them with the typical hp as though I just quit out of a match with them (~10-15 for level 60 pw, 3 for a level 1) as well not giving me the option on the start fight screen to heal them.  I have several screenshots of the PWs I used showing my at low hp without the typical option to heal.  I also took a couple of my PW selection screen showing the PW at full hp, then being low on the next screen.

Going back to the PW selection screen and picking the same PW seems to show the correct screen, with a heal button and a low hp colored fight button.  Clicking heal from that screen to get back to full then joining causes the same issue of starting the fight at low hp.

Quitting out of that fight, healing again, and joining another seems to fix the issue.

I play on an Asus wifi only tablet if that helps.  I'd be happy to show the screenshots I took if needed, I just dont know how.
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    starfall said:
    I had used a health potion to heal myself up to full health. I had not dropped as low as 10 health on my previous game.
    I had the same thing happen. It's very inconsistent.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    To add some more information to this, it just happened to me again in TG.  Today there happened to be a second legacy TG running.  I must have been in the second one.  I started it earlier today (about 3 hours ago) and had to pause due to work.  When I came back I finished the fight and got a bunch of something went wrong errors so I canceled out.  Im assuming my errors were because the event didnt exist anymore, which tends to happen on extra TG, they just disappear.  I also dont think the fact that the event disappeared caused the issue, since it's happened to me during a coalition event.  It was just the fact that there were "something went wrong" errors when ending the encounter.

I then went to join the standard TG, I picked the same PW I was using in the other "broken" one.  My hp showed me at full hp and I didnt have the option heal, but when I hit fight it warned me about joining with low hp, same as when this happened before.  I healed up on the PW selection screen but knowing I wasnt really healed I decided to switch PWs. 

From then on, even though they showed full hp on the PW selection screen, when I picked a PW and set a deck it it would show them with the typical hp as though I just quit out of a match with them (~10-15 for level 60 pw, 3 for a level 1) as well not giving me the option on the start fight screen to heal them.  I have several screenshots of the PWs I used showing my at low hp without the typical option to heal.  I also took a couple of my PW selection screen showing the PW at full hp, then being low on the next screen.

Going back to the PW selection screen and picking the same PW seems to show the correct screen, with a heal button and a low hp colored fight button.  Clicking heal from that screen to get back to full then joining causes the same issue of starting the fight at low hp.

Quitting out of that fight, healing again, and joining another seems to fix the issue.

I play on an Asus wifi only tablet if that helps.  I'd be happy to show the screenshots I took if needed, I just dont know how.
    Just had the same experience where I finished a match in an extra TG that ended with a ton of SWW errors. Tried to start a RT match and suddenly had no health. Used a potion. Showed full health. Started the match. Had 13 health. NB1