Cost to level 5* - Wiki is wrong?

Nabistay
Nabistay Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
This wiki's info: https://marvelpuzzlequest.fandom.com/wiki/Iso_costs

says what the leveling cost of different tiers are. They all seem to be accurate, but the 5* cost seems off now. Not much, but I know this page used to be accurate, when did the cost to leveling a 5* change? Why did it change so little?

For reference, a my 5* with the old level up cost and new level up costs:

255 -> 256 (1074 -> 1068)
300 -> 301 (3075 -> 2050)
350 -> 351 (3264 -> 2448)

Did I miss patch notes where they reduced the cost to leveling 5*s?

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    They didn't.
    It's 50k per 15 levels (one cover).
    Costs are uneven from level to level, it's not a gradual curve.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    'Why did it change so little?' you ask. I think a 33% reduction (the 300 to 301) is quite a lot. The 25% reduction (350 to 351) isn't bad either. Saves a load of ISO if you all the way from 255 to champ level. Maybe someone with some more time and a better understanding of math can calaculate how much ISO you save with the new numbers.(provided that what's stated on the Wiki page is correct).
  • Bowgentle
    Dogface said:
    'Why did it change so little?' you ask. I think a 33% reduction (the 300 to 301) is quite a lot. The 25% reduction (350 to 351) isn't bad either. Saves a load of ISO if you all the way from 255 to champ level. Maybe someone with some more time and a better understanding of math can calaculate how much ISO you save with the new numbers.(provided that what's stated on the Wiki page is correct).
    Again, it didn't change.
    It's 475k to champ.
  • Nabistay
    Nabistay Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    So, bowgentle, the wiki has just been wrong? 
  • Bowgentle
    Probably?
    Just don't level 5s one at a time, level fully whenever you get a cover.
  • Dougfresh413
    Dougfresh413 Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    My fully covered, level 255 Loki would cost 553,929 to level up to 450.  Then you have to add in the cost to actually champ him (which I don't know because I've never champed a 5*)
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    It’s 20k for the 5* champ fee.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:
    Dogface said:
    Again, it didn't change.
    It's 475k to champ.
    My unlevelled 13 cover Wasp says it needs 553,929 Iso to hit level 450.  Where does 475k come from?
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:
    Dogface said:
    Again, it didn't change.
    It's 475k to champ.
    Since when? It's been roughly 575K to champ a 5* from 255 since I've been champing them about 1.5 years ago. Did you mean 575K instead of 475K?
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Banner has a different leveling cost from others. Not sure if any others do too.
  • Bowgentle
    DarthDeVo said:
    Bowgentle said:
    Dogface said:
    Again, it didn't change.
    It's 475k to champ.
    Since when? It's been roughly 575K to champ a 5* from 255 since I've been champing them about 1.5 years ago. Did you mean 575K instead of 475K?
    Yeah, 575. I'm bad with numbers.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:
    DarthDeVo said:
    Bowgentle said:
    Dogface said:
    Again, it didn't change.
    It's 475k to champ.
    Yeah, 575. I'm bad with numbers.
    I hear you. There's a reason why I was a communication studies major and took the bare minimum math requirement I needed to graduate.