How did you do in support circuit?

124»

Comments

• jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2019
    @OJSP: I'm pretty sure that's just saying that vault tokens won't carry over to any future vaults.  In other messages it sounded like actual support tokens can be saved and pull from the next group of supports in a few weeks.
    And even if they can't, it doesn't matter much: since it is a store rather than a vault, "post event" status doesn't mean much.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    jamesh said:
    @OJSP: I'm pretty sure that's just saying that vault tokens won't carry over to any future vaults.  In other messages it sounded like actual support tokens can be saved and pull from the next group of supports in a few weeks.
    And even if they can't, it doesn't matter much: since it is a store rather than a vault, "post event" status doesn't mean much.
    So I've been told. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

In the thread they've explicitly stated that the support tokens carry over - though the ones earned before the Support Circuit event did not.  If the support tokens did not carry over, then the "vaulting" of supports would make little-to-no difference - so you draw from a smaller pool when you draw, over time it's the same pool.  Since they do, you can hoard if you have all the supports at a level you want.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    As for the vault pulls...
    Between progression, placement, and daily Daily Deals, I have made 22 pulls so far.

2x 500 riso is all that has been support related.
    3x 3 star characters.
    7x regular iso including 5000 three times.
    10x 2 stars for the rest.

I plan to keep hitting the daily deals the this vault, but not continue next season.
    26th pull landed a Master Support token (for the hoard), so changing plans. Now I'm done hitting the daily deals and will save any vault tokens I get until they shift to post event. It may not make any difference, but will still be better odds than continuing to pull from my current vault.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ouch, that node with Bishop, IW Spidey and Cyclops really hurts. The harder you hit Bishop, the harder you get smacked and your whole team is stunned like forever.
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    qandols said:
    Ouch, that node with Bishop, IW Spidey and Cyclops really hurts. The harder you hit Bishop, the harder you get smacked and your whole team is stunned like forever.
    I took Silver Surfer with. I would match blue with him to completely ignore Bishops stun. Worked out well. 
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Pulled my last SC vault token last night. No support.. just a Rogue cover.

I GUESS I'll have to live with that ;)
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    The alignment for some of the supports are off. For example, Taskmaster's Sword and Carol's Communicator.
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    OJSP said:
    GrimSkald said:
    In the thread they've explicitly stated that the support tokens carry over - though the ones earned before the Support Circuit event did not.  If the support tokens did not carry over, then the "vaulting" of supports would make little-to-no difference - so you draw from a smaller pool when you draw, over time it's the same pool.  Since they do, you can hoard if you have all the supports at a level you want.
    So, could any of the token hoarders confirm if the support tokens we earned last months can be used for this month's store?
    Yes, tokens for the store (where you're just opening the beginner/advanced/master tokens) roll over to the new group. Tokens for the vault (where you're pulling from the selection of 240) don't.

Well, I can definitively confirm the former, anyway. Didn't save any vault tokens, so that's just based on what they said in previous threads.
  • Ivanstone
    Ivanstone Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    First time I did Support Circuit I tried to place well. I think I got top 100. I could've done better but didn't quite have the time. For the rest of the month I did full threshold clears for the 10 CP. I also spent 100 gold every day for additional pulls and finished the month with a 2800g pull. Cleared out about half the vault. I ended up with a single 4* support (Hulkling).

Honestly, its too much work and sometimes I don't care to spare it. This month I won't spend the extra gold and I'll only partial clear. I'll do the last node 3 times because those fights are at least interesting to try and give decent rewards. 

For reference my roster is firmly in 4* land. I have the majority of them champed. My 5*'s are unleveled and only one is 13/13 (Phoenix).