Simulator Basics part 2: Electric Boogaloo (Mar 21-30)

Comments

• People asking for OBW will be happy. On the other hand, they can't compete for Lazy Cap.

Sadly, this describes me perfectly. Based on my previous performance, I ought to be able to coast into the top-50 main bracket for 2x LC covers, but my OBW is 61 3/4/3, and I want more of her covers very badly.
  • Tatli wrote:
    What about the refresh time in the sub events?

That info is never expressly stated. We are going to have to wait 8 or 12 hours to see.
  • Tatli wrote:
    What about the refresh time in the sub events?

When will people understand that there is no way to verify the refresh times within the first couple hours of events?

If you want some sort of indicator, I would suggest you use the handy link to the thread for the last Simulator event and see what they were then.
  • KaioShinDE
    KaioShinDE Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Are there alliance rewards for sub events?
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, check the leaderboards.
    Also I really hope they fix the rejoin bug before in the next day or so now there's another alliance event...
  • What's the duration on the subs?
  • Twysta wrote:

For SUB events? Really?

No mention of alliance rewards for those in initial post. I'm not joining for another hour or so, thus can't check them myself.
  • Vairelome wrote:
    People asking for OBW will be happy. On the other hand, they can't compete for Lazy Cap.

Sadly, this describes me perfectly. Based on my previous performance, I ought to be able to coast into the top-50 main bracket for 2x LC covers, but my OBW is 61 3/4/3, and I want more of her covers very badly.

I dont think it is sad at all - with a better OBW you will be better equipped to rock the next pvp tourney that features lazy cap as a reward icon_e_smile.gif. It's like a win-win!!
  • At work right now so itd prolly not be smart to join yet. Going to play it slow and smart as always, it's enough to get top rewards anyways. Can I get the duration of the first sub? Help me plan ze day.

Like I need a reason to use the hood, that he's buffed makes him sweeter.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2014
    wathombe wrote:
    Twysta wrote:

For SUB events? Really?

No mention of alliance rewards for those in initial post. I'm not joining for another hour or so, thus can't check them myself.

Yep.
    1-2: 5k ISO and 100HP
    3-5: 2.5k ISO and 50 HP
    6-10: 2.5k ISO. 25 HP
    11-25: 2k ISO, 25 HP

as Alliance Sub Event rewards. No tokens.
  • I guess right now I'm wondering...are alliances parceled out into brackets as well, or is it an all-in for alliances, but regular bracketing for individuals?
    I'm assuming alliances are all grouped together, simply because the logistics behind it, but assuming isn't always good.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    With the crash last event my Steam account (best character IM35) lucked into a Psylocke by virtue of managing to win two battles and being dumped into a fresh bracket before the event crashed.

It got carried to a Black Panther by my Alliance.

If I had the time that account could own this event.
  • Cool, was thinking alliance rewards for an event like this would be only for main bracket, but it's for sub-events too. 100 alliances in an alliance sub-bracket.
  • wathombe wrote:
    Twysta wrote:

For SUB events? Really?

They are in fact mentioned in the initial post icon_e_wink.gif
  • Twysta wrote:
    wathombe wrote:
    Twysta wrote:

For SUB events? Really?

Yep.
    1-2: 5k ISO and 100HP
    3-5: 2.5k ISO and 50 HP
    6-10: 2.5k ISO. 25 HP
    11-25: 2k ISO, 25 HP

as Alliance Sub Event rewards. No tokens.

Yummy yummy yummy

FKers! Get to work! I need that iso!
  • First time Ares gets a buff in thing like this. Too bad cStorm is not in this time, she was serious help IIRC.

I'll be interested about experience with hood and especially DD in this arena.
  • How long are the first subs? I can't join for a while.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Can someone tell me the duration of the Subs? Total length, not refresh.

EDIT:
    WOOT! Only need to get top 50 for the best prizes!!

Cover rewards extended to top 250 alliances!!
  • Rajjeq wrote:
    How long are the first subs? I can't join for a while.

2.5 days.
  • Konman
    Konman Posts: 410 Mover and Shaker
    Two Highly Trained tokens, two Modern Hawkeye, who could ask for more?