Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• zippee
    zippee Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    I just hit 5 million ISO I can retire now lol.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Best start I’ve had on a new character. Got Namor to a pleasing 2/4/3 without getting lucky in the vault yet. Got a little time still 😃
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    zippee said:

Guess I should have retired 3 million ISO ago then...

Anyway, just managed to get 250 Points and top 50 placement in a Lightning round just hitting seed teams and getting a lucky defensive win. That was pretty cool.

• zippee
    zippee Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Quebbster said:
    zippee said:

Hey man don't rain on my parade with your regrets B)
    I might hit 8 million by the end of year :D
  • Quebbster
    zippee said:
    Quebbster said:
    zippee said:

Hey man don't rain on my parade with your regrets B)
    I might hit 8 million by the end of year :D

Once it starts piling up you really don't notice it. At least I can use boosts a lot more liberally now.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,893 Chairperson of the Boards
    My best MPQ moment of the year...

The above was March 18th, 2018.

Today, just under a year later... max-champed Bag-Man number two sits beside OG Baggy.  While it doesn't feel QUITE as good as the first (I mean that was 2018's moment of the YEAR), it's a dang good feeling (plus, the OCD part of me likes seeing 2 copies of EVERY 2* max-champed, side-by-side.  It was a LR double-drop to finish him off.  Wish it I got a third so I could roster a third copy, but alas... that will be for another day.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    My first bag-man is currently my second highest leveled 2* at 130, I'm looking forward to the day I have to decide on rostering a dupe or flipping him lol.
  • Magipink
    Magipink Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    For the first time ever i end 5th in pvp SCL9. Nova is one of my lowest classics 4° so 2 covers to reach level 302 are welcomed :smiley:
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    While the Supports Circuit times are still not good for me, I found one that was tollerable enough to go for t50 in so I could get an extra vault token.

After the initial clears, I found myself in 3rd place. That changed things. All of a sudden I was in contention for t3 and a guaranteed Advanced Support Token. 3rd place was mine to lose. I spent too much of the day figuring out how best to time my final clears. 

When the late rush came around, I couldn't wait any longer. I started 1 minute earlier than planned figuring it wouldn't amount to any additional points. That turned out be crucial as I finished my 7th clears with under a minute to spare and seeing myself in 1st place. Now to wait while someone passes me, but I get my t3 finish... or do I?

Event ends and I finshed 1st place!!! Master Support and 3 vault tokens. I didn't even realize 1st place got 3 tokens because contending for it had never crossed my mind. I wish I could finish with great draw results, but the vault tokens got me 2× 2*s and 500 riso and the Master Support I am saving for a future cycle.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    It has been a long time coming but I finally got the last red Nova cover from Thanos PvP and I can champ him!
  • Quebbster
    OJSP said:
    Kahmon said:
    the Master Support I am saving for a future cycle.
    You can save it and see what happens in the future, but the current situation is we can only use the token for the current cycle.

Brigby said:
    One important thing to note about this new Vault - unlike a lot of our other Event-based Vaults, which end and come back later with any unopened Vault tokens preserved, each 4-week long Support Circuit is unique. Like any Stockpiled tokens, players can still redeem unopened Vault tokens after the 4 week period ends, but those tokens will not carry over to the next Support Circuit vault.

That applies to the Vault tokens, not the Support tokens themselves. At least that is my understanding.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 968 Critical Contributor
    Opened today's SHIELD ReSupply Heroic 10-pack.

I Got:
    2* - 1
    3* - 7 + 2 BHs
    4* - 2

The 4*s weren't great (a MrF. Black [now 0/1/5] and a Miles champ level), but I LOVE that distribution.

I would buy all sorts of 10-packs if I could get spreads like that every time.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZootSax said:
    In the Behold Thanos PVP, I was running the extremely serious team of Thanos, Spider-Ham (0/1/1 Lv74) and 1* Spider-Man against the seeds and was rewarded with my first Bag-Man cover of the year.  The timing couldn’t have been more appropriate :)
    As a follow-up, today's moment of the day was getting a defensive win with the above team.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Random Classic pull got me the yellow I needed to fully cover my 5/5/2 Eddie Brock. Namor, Taskmaster, and Spider-Ham are now my only three 4* who aren't fully covered.
  • Quebbster
    Another Basic Support token from the Namor and Friends vault, this time I got a onestar Yaro Root. I hear good things about it, so that was nice.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hit my 3-stars just right so that leveling up four of them got covers for their 4-star feeders.  Thanos, Rocket and Groot, Hawkeye and Hood all hit level 183.  That was followed by Prof X's champ level getting an LT, as he hit LVL 290 thanks to our Alliance's progression in Sinister Six event.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    I got the personal LT from Sinister Six less than 9 hours after event opened, after the nodes re-opened for the second time (5pm Pacific west coast). Then when I got up this morning to do another round of clears to help my Alliance get the Alliance LT...we'd already gotten it! We finished Sinister Six in less than 24 hours of it opening. Either our Alliance has gotten A LOT stronger, or you guys nerfed this one up the wahoo. I'm going to toot my own horn and go with the former ;)

Enjoy your weekend off (from MPQ),  everyone! :grin:
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Oh, I have a twofer. (I don't seem able to edit my previous post, or I'd have added this there.)

The Namor & Friends' Vault closes today. I've already been buying 100HP tokens when they were available, so this morning I'd already pulled 21 prizes from the Vault, including the LT and a Mordo cover. Somehow I'd acquired 3 Namor Tokens over night so I redeemed them this morning but got nothing of significant value.

I then bought one last 100HP token...and got Namor's Black cover!!!

He's now covered at 2/3/3, and is my only non-Limited 4* not yet at 209 or higher.