Auto Recruit

Options
Welforj1
Welforj1 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
If you have a spare recruitment slot, as soon as you pick up a character cover during play it automatically recruits? Personally I find this annoying, because I don't  want a lvl 1 Spiderman, Black Widow,etc on my roster as an example. Just give the option to sell / delete rather than auto recruit.

Comments

• abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    You can sell a rostered hero/villain with 1 power (a.k.a.: an auto-recruited one) for the same price as selling the cover on the vine.

It's annoying, but in the grand scheme of things, there are a lot of other issues that need fixing first.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Alternatively, you can let them stay in the roster slot temporarily, and then sell them when you really need the slots.
  • Welforj1
    Welforj1 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Agreed, but to my way of thinking that's a work round and when your in the groove i.e. playing hard and fast, the next thing you realise is you've added another cover to a character you'll never use. Plus it would also save clicks, which would be welcomed in this game!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Easiest way to avoid this is probably to not have any empty roster slots. You only get them in bulk at the very beginning of the game, and barring some sort of discount there's no real reason to buy several in advance.