Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Scoring my first LT for being in a T10 alliance for PVE. Pretty damn cool 😃
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got T5 in CL9 in DP vs. MPQ. By one point. Glad I went back and tapped Kitty's node and one of the easy nodes at the end. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got Namor from a Venom Bomb token. Last time I got a new release from a token it was Howard the Duck. :)
    It also came with a bonus Kraven - I set all fourstars on the cusp of LTs as favorites to maximize my LL token draws before Kitty leaves. It was a fourstar pull this time but it brings me closer to my next fivestar pull at least.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    Placing 13th in SCL9 First Avenger PVP with one win. 3 R&G covers, and some tokens, HP and some (R)ISO for about a minute's effort.
  • Quebbster
    I realized it was after midnight and did the last Daily Deal in the Deadpool vs MPQ vault. Snagged the Hulkbuster cover, the only fourstar item remaining - I had already gotten the Legendary token and the two other fourstar covers. Not bad considering I only pulled 20 times from the vault!
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got a G4mora cover off an impulse buy daily deal in the Venom Bomb store.
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Finally another cover for Kitty...my first since 3rd January, after a few Cable’s and Kingpin’s and a long stretch of 4*, pulling everything as I go from a lot of PvE and PvP play.

Yep, now she is still at 3/3/5, but I am at peace :)
  • Quebbster
    I finished my Brooklyn Bridge grind early and swore a bit - I was 10th going into the sub so I might drop out of the top 10 when I finished early.
    Nope, I ended up in 7th place with quite a nice margin to 10th place. I guess many of my competitiors should be posting un the Worst moment thread...
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Snagged a purple cover for my 5/2/5 Kitty and got to champ her and apply the 3 saved covers. Now time to hoard until at least Cable leaves.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    I finished my Brooklyn Bridge grind early and swore a bit - I was 10th going into the sub so I might drop out of the top 10 when I finished early.
    Nope, I ended up in 7th place with quite a nice margin to 10th place. I guess many of my competitiors should be posting un the Worst moment thread...
    I wonder if Super Bowl Sunday had anything to do with that...
  • Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Won my fourth clear on the 4* Essential in Venom Bomb final sub (Carnage, Venom, Symbiote, SCL9) in one turn, due to several match 5's, insane cascades and a few well used powers by JJ. 

Doesn't win me anything, but man, that always gets a smile on my face. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster said:
    I wonder if Super Bowl Sunday had anything to do with that...

I play slice 2, I don't Think Super Bowl was on then. But people could be busy with preparations I suppose.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,276 Chairperson of the Boards
    Today's DDQ helped me get just over the 25 CP threshold.  Only one pull of LL, but with a 3/5/4 Kitty and only a few hours to go (I think), I figured why not.  And out popped a Yellow Kitty!  Hurray!  And with ISO to spare, I champed her, adding her to my Gambit, DD, JJ, BB, and newly champed Okoye as part of my 5* roster.  Now I can hoard away (my Cable is 1/0/1 and not going to make it, and not too interested in KP or GED).  
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    Top 20 in SCL9 Venom Bomb. With animations on ;)
    Wow! I'm not even convinced I have finished Top 200, SCL9 is horrible and bringing a big dog didn't help in the slightest!
  • TPF Alexis
    DAZ0273 said:
    Wow! I'm not even convinced I have finished Top 200, SCL9 is horrible and bringing a big dog didn't help in the slightest!
    It turns out that Fatpin actually works pretty well with Kitty*, and the 5* Essential nodes are mostly pretty good ones for her anyhow.
    *OK, I only have a single cover, so he wasn't doing all that much, but his strong colours complement hers perfectly, and after giving away a Special tile to do some damage with his blue, Circuit Breaker turns it into even more damage.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    It turns out that Fatpin actually works pretty well with Kitty*, and the 5* Essential nodes are mostly pretty good ones for her anyhow.
    *OK, I only have a single cover, so he wasn't doing all that much, but his strong colours complement hers perfectly, and after giving away a Special tile to do some damage with his blue, Circuit Breaker turns it into even more damage.
    Unfortunately (though as seems to be the history of my playing this game) my Kitty is 0/2/2 and not having that yellow ruins things quite a bit as I really do like her and was raving about her long before the Gritty's arrived.

I had to take KP in with Iron Fist which meant he overlapped in all colours (I have him 1/1/0) and so none of his powers were even remotely worth using.
  • TPF Alexis
    Ouch. Yeah, he and Danny wouldn't really work too well together as far as I can see. He might actually work well with C4ge, tho.