Revamp Shield training

Options
I have 73 champed 4 stars, and 5 champed 5 stars, and I have been playing this game for around 4 years. It is unbelievably annoying not to be able to complete the shield training nodes, because you have a level 209 requirement for a new character that people would have to pay to get to that level. Stop it now!

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I champed Domino the other week and she's been at 209 a fair bit longer than that, and I haven't spent money on this game in ages. She's been in tokens since... November?
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I champed Domino the other week and she's been at 209 a fair bit longer than that, and I haven't spent money on this game in ages. She's been in tokens since... November?
    I think greenglove is talking about not being able to complete the bottom row by getting Namor to 209 in the next week or so.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Makes me wonder how many players are actually able to complete the training for a new character. Surely can't be many?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DeNappa said:
    Makes me wonder how many players are actually able to complete the training for a new character. Surely can't be many?

That's the point.
    The bottom row is a bonus for megawhales.
    Just ignore it, finish all the upper nodes.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think greenglove is talking about not being able to complete the bottom row by getting Namor to 209 in the next week or so.
    Oh, sure. I pretty much ignore that row. Almost forgot it was even there. I guess I try to get a CP or two out of it the day before it ends when I have 2-3 covers. That's what this is about? Not being able to get those last 2-3 CP and, what, an LT? A couple times a month? 
  • Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I thought this was about Domino, being required. I could be wrong though.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bowgentle said:
    DeNappa said:

That's the point.
    The bottom row is a bonus for megawhales.
    Just ignore it, finish all the upper nodes.
    Yeah, I know. But to be honest, it feels like a bit of a waste to include those extra nodes even if only for the megawhales. I mean, if you can whale your way into a max covered new release, surely you the extra rewards from those bonus nodes are just a drop in the bucket?