Old support tokens

herm1978
herm1978 Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
It looks to me like they use the old odds but the new (lower) duplicate R-Iso numbers. I must be wrong, surely?

Comments

• jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's what they announced would happen in the pinned thread.  The duplicate sell back price is linked to the support itself, which is the same across all stores.  And the old tokens continue to pull from a grandfathered store.
  • herm1978
    Then they failed in being clear, because I read that thread and didnt understand that. Maybe if they just would have said: Use all saved support tokens before *insert date*? That would have been nice of them...
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    They could probably have been a bit clearer, yeah.  However, the loss isn't particularly great.  If you were only hoarding basic tokens, you're most likely to see rank 1 duplicates and lose out on 560 red iso each.  That amount gets lost in the noise compared to what you can earn daily from PVE.
  • herm1978
    Pretty sure I didn't post this in "bugs and technical issues", would be nice if it was a bug though...
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2019
    Yeah, it was moved by a moderator.. 

Anyway, on topic: IceIX did explicitly confirm in this post in the announcement thread that the lower dupe RISO would be applied to old tokens as well.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Moved to Supports Discussion