Trembles vs. Bubbles

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
Champed Quake. Used boosts for green and black. Very uneven fight, IW turned invisible a couple of times but I was lucky and could match her tile away. She got off a blue but I managed to deny green and collect it for myself. After two quakes and a blue attack I could get her down. Had about 2500 health left. LT was a 4* champ level of some sort.

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    5/5/3 (adjusted to 5/3/5) Level 285 Trembles

Denied yellow with matches and Quake's blue power to keep Sue from going invisible. It was a long match as I needed two casts of green at 11 AP each, but I was never in jeopardy.

Token was a Medusa champ level.
  • RickOShay
    RickOShay Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    As I'm sure many appreciate the creativity that goes in to the titles of each cycle's Crash match up, I just wanted to point out that these may not be discovered upon searches by the characters' names. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lvl 279 5/3/5 Quake left Susie all shook up and for once Quake's blue actually worked and destroyed what I wanted it to EVERY time! 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lvl279 Quake, re-specced to 5/3/5 for the Crash. Took a bunch of boosts, but didn't need 'em. Good board for me, I was able to deny AP pretty well. Sue only managed to fire one power, her blue, and I was able to clear the Strikes immediately afterward with my own blue.
    Token waiting for DOOM.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Level 209 5/3/5 Quake. I actually got her 13th cover (she'd been at 5/2/5 for nearly two years) a day or so ago. I had a good board and started with a match-5 five green, and it didn't take long to rumble her into the ground. The floor was shaking so badly that she wasn't able to concentrate long enough to use any of her powers!

My reward was a saved cover for Yondu, another character that recently reached 13 covers for me.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    PuceMoose said:
    Level 209 5/3/5 Quake. I actually got her 13th cover (she'd been at 5/2/5 for nearly two years) a day or so ago. I had a good board and started with a match-5 five green, and it didn't take long to rumble her into the ground. The floor was shaking so badly that she wasn't able to concentrate long enough to use any of her powers!

My reward was a saved cover for Yondu, another character that recently reached 13 covers for me.
    I’m also at 209 5/3/5. Haven’t been able to shake her resolve in multiple tries. Very, VERY hard fight. 

And champ Yondu! He’s awesome. Boosted, at least... Certainly, he’s fun. 
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Took several attempts with my 3/2/2 lvl 147 Quake. Was about to give thinking she was just too weak.  Ended up pulling another Green at some point for her. Still took a few attempts with my newly minted 4/2/3 lvl 168.

Finally was able to deny green for her and win. Token was a Green Jubilee.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    OK! No sooner had I written my lament above I than I took Sue down! It was very close indeed, but lucky green came my way -- along with a couple of choice critical tiles. Hooray! because I wasn't ready yet to champ Quake (who deserves it but I'll wait until I have 10+ covers saved and/or she becomes a feeder).
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 968 Critical Contributor
    Loosie said:
    Took several attempts with my 3/2/2 lvl 147 Quake. Was about to give thinking she was just too weak.  Ended up pulling another Green at some point for her. Still took a few attempts with my newly minted 4/2/3 lvl 168.

Finally was able to deny green for her and win. Token was a Green Jubilee.
    Dang, well now I might have to try again tonight....
    I've failed miserably every time with my 4/1/3 Quake, even heavily boosted. Gave up after day 3.