New Event - Support Circuit Updated (1/28/19)

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would hope time slices will be offset from both vs and story
  • Spudgutter
    Spudgutter Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2019
    More pve grinding, rich get richer/bracket sniping rewarded, existing pve time slices, almost no guaranteed support tokens, small percentage chance of vault token giving support token, and it only runs one day a week.

Wow

edit:  changed "no guaranteed support tokens" to "almost"

i am still hoping to be wrong, but once again looks like we have one step forward, two steps back
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    What sort of levels can we expect for each clearance level?  With no boosted characters, I'd hope they're lower than the equivalent story mode clearance levels?
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby can we get what the actual time slices are going to be?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    jamesh said:
    What sort of levels can we expect for each clearance level?  With no boosted characters, I'd hope they're lower than the equivalent story mode clearance levels?
    There's no event-specific buff list, but Supports Circuit does inherit the weekly buff list. As for enemy levels, you can expect the same levels for their respective S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Levels as you would any other Story event
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    edited January 2019
    Brigby said: 
    Missions are repeatable, and there are "time slices." Regular Missions have 6 Mission rewards each, just like a regular Story event, but you only need 4 clears of each to reach max progression rewards.

Legit want to know, is there a reason all these modes have to do with speed? Is it code? Is it concern for player attrition? This type of play style has always been burdensome, but after several years I'm getting ready to be done with it. Is there hope or am I best to be done now?

Unfortunate waste of an opportunity try something new.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    You're almost better off just buying the daily deals than actually playing this
  • bonny79
    bonny79 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    When does the event start?
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    With the number of special store supports introduced, I’d like to see a Featured Support for placement. Keep some RNG if you want, 1st (or top 3 hopefully) get the rank 4 featured support, top 5 rank 3, top 10 rank 2, and top 20 rank 1. Maybe have the character they are for featured/required for a given mission. Throw in the Master/Advanced tokens in but seriously, extend the placement for them.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't Think I can be bothered to play this competetively, but progression rewards seem nice enough to play casually. Especially if the vault is available for the whole cycle.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    Really?  You had to stick some CP and actual useful stuff in here?  Couldn’t have been all RISO and support junk so I could pretend it doesn’t exist like I do with everything else support related?
    We welcome you to Supports now.  :D