Loki (Dark Reign) Passive not firing

Has anyone having any trouble with 3* Loki's mischief passive power not firing? It happens on a semi-regular basis and as one of my go to characters at the moment it's fairly frustrating. The last time it's happened has been in a fight with Wolverine (Astonishing Xmen) Thor (Marvel Now!) and Magneto (Marvel Now!)

(This is my first time posting in the forum. I hope this is the right place for it.)

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think I fought Loki in the DDQ one of these days, if I remember correctly his passive seemed to work properly. 

Have you seen this issue before? Or maybe it's related to the R170 update?
  • LewisLives
    LewisLives Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    DeNappa said:
    I think I fought Loki in the DDQ one of these days, if I remember correctly his passive seemed to work properly. 

Have you seen this issue before? Or maybe it's related to the R170 update?
    It's been happening on and off for about a week now. There have only been a handful of times where his powers works correctly for an entire battle. It doesn't seem to make any difference if it's a wave fight or a team of three, whether in storyline or the event part. I don't really see any rhyme nor reason for it.

Having said that I can't remember if it did start after the last update..
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Match-4 or greater Team-up tiles do not trigger Loki's passive because Team-up tiles are not coloured tiles. 

This could be the reason why you don't see Loki's passive triggering on Match-4 or greater.
  • LewisLives
    LewisLives Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Match-4 or greater Team-up tiles do not trigger Loki's passive because Team-up tiles are not coloured tiles. 

This could be the reason why you don't see Loki's passive triggering on Match-4 or greater.
    Oh that's interesting, I'd never noticed before but I'll keep an eye out from now on. Thanks for the information!
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    In a less likely scenario, it also won't trigger if, after the match-4 resolves, there are no basic tiles on the board of that color. That also comes up from time to time.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's another possibility. Look out for these two scenarios when Loki is in the match.