PTW Looking for a couple players

MysterB
MysterB Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
edited January 2019 in MPQ Alliances
PayToWin is looking for a couple more players that play once a day, enjoy the PVE to increase their roster strength and don’t have an issue with Progressing in Alliance Events. A good portion of us CP up often to keep the Alliance name Legit (PayToWin)

Low stress Low drama. Games are meant to be fun, not a Job. The Alliance is currently private, so if you can’t message me here and are at least on the cusp of mid 3* and up land   Send an invite in game. Thanks for your time!

Comments

• MysterB
    Still looking for a couple more, solid players 
  • RoughDawgs23
    RoughDawgs23 Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Looking to get back in the game again I have a decent roster and will apply so you can look. Roughdawgs23
  • sage60
    sage60 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Level 51 returning player looking for an active pve alliance. I have lots of 3 stars and building my 4 star roster. I do all pve events. I would love to apply if you have room
  • MysterB
    Currently full at the moment. Thanks to those who inquired and messaged!
  • MysterB
    Could use a couple more daily players that can produce in Boss events
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    My friend doesn't have a forum account, but he's looking for an alliance because his old one stopped playing. Going to PM you.
  • MysterB
    Roster Slots still available for those interested. Don’t be shy :wink:
  • GoluAsla
    GoluAsla Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Where do you guys usually finish in PVE and PVP events as an Alliance?
  • MysterB
    Sometimes we finish top 100 pve but it’s rare. And PvP is pretty garbage with the way the Meta is, IMO.  We all have busy lives with family and work etc.  I do require people to put in max effort during Alliance events, but aside from that we aren’t strict.