Comments

• Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    oops 4800HP
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2019
    Sounds like it's for support.

Edit: Just saw the Masked Vengeance Store : Ghost Rider, Green Goblin and Spider-Man Back in Black

It sounds like a tie-in to Dr Doom and his support, except for Spider-Man.

This could be the answer to 5* dilution though if this were run every month or bi-weekly.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    yeah on the ghost and Mordo page there is a "Namor world" looking lady in the background - probably a Namor support

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah... nnnnnoooooo idea what this Masked Vengeance store is all about. Wish it was 20 CP instead of 25, as all three currently featured are in Classics. 

Kinda ticked this is only open for 4 days. Just spent basically all my CP in the Dangerous Doctors store, and while I don't regret my results there, I probably would have tried to balance things some, because Green Goblin and BSSM are two of my worst covered 5*s.
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor
    Maybe Masked Vengeance is a new thing to have more regular stores tied to the featured 5 in PVE to help with dilution in classics.  We can but hope!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,238 Chairperson of the Boards
    DarthDeVo said:
    Yeah... nnnnnoooooo idea what this Masked Vengeance store is all about. Wish it was 20 CP instead of 25, as all three currently featured are in Classics. 

Kinda ticked this is only open for 4 days. Just spent basically all my CP in the Dangerous Doctors store, and while I don't regret my results there, I probably would have tried to balance things some, because Green Goblin and BSSM are two of my worst covered 5*s.
    Exactly. The timing is terrible. Or they just really want to turn the screws on us. 
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    There's an offer for the Goblin costume, it comes with tokens to the Masked Vengeance store.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hadn't had the chance to rebuild my CP for Doom's store and now this! Yikes! Better odds on classics would have been groovy but I haven't  even got Doom yet.
  • 658_2
    658_2 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler

Edit: Just saw the Masked Vengeance Store : Ghost Rider, Green Goblin and Spider-Man Back in Black

This could be the answer to 5* dilution though if this were run every month or bi-weekly.
    Yep, bi-weekly would be great, but even monthly would be a big improvement for the game.  Would also be a great opportunity for the devs to make character tweaks and add value to resources they could be selling but really aren’t, currently.  Seems like an obvious strategy, in fact.
  • DarthDeVo
    There's an offer for the Goblin costume, it comes with tokens to the Masked Vengeance store.
    I wonder if that's coming for me later, as I currently don't see that offer. Force closed the app and relaunched it as well. 
  • DarthDeVo
    658_2 said:

Yep, bi-weekly would be great, but even monthly would be a big improvement for the game.  Would also be a great opportunity for the devs to make character tweaks and add value to resources they could be selling but really aren’t, currently.  Seems like an obvious strategy, in fact.
    I've suggested just about this exact thing in surveys before to help combat dilution in the 5* tier. Pick three Classic characters and feature them in a store like this for an entire season. Give people the choice over where they want to spend their CP.

Four days isn't nearly long enough if you pull as you go, the devs intended preferred playstyle. I'll get the CP from HAT, two PvP, DDQ, potential champ rewards... and that's about it. Enough for four or five, maybe six pulls from this store. Hardly seems worth it. But if I had a whole season the odds of getting a fair amount of 5*s from a store like this are greatly increased. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. The Masked Vengeance store is part of the Red Goblin Bundle offer. You can check out the details of both of them in the Red Goblin Bundle post
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    DarthDeVo said:
    I wonder if that's coming for me later, as I currently don't see that offer. Force closed the app and relaunched it as well. 
    You probably need to update to r170 first...
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did 50 pulls for the sake of it and only gotten 3x 5*s. 2 ghost rider, now 1/5/1 and a bssm, now 2/2/0. Green goblin sat tight at 1/3/1. Bad streak so back to hoarding. 
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    RNG is your frenemy
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2019
    I took 3 pulls in there, got Domino, Vulture, and the last cover I needed to finish Robbie. I’m saving up iso now, he’ll be my first 5* champ.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,238 Chairperson of the Boards
    I took 3 pulls in there, got Domino, Vulture, and the last cover I needed to finish Robbie. I’m saving up iso now, he’ll be my first 5* champ.
    I’m not sure I’d 100% suggest making him your first champ, but he’s not bad. Just kind of slow. Good luck!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I find him to be pretty fun to play, I have him at lvl 345 and he works great with A bunch of my 4*s. I’m a progression only pve, 900pt pvp player, so I’m not expecting to dominate
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    RNG is your frenemy
    Tell me about it  :|

Managed 3 5* pulls, all 3 Robbie green.  Of course I have 5 in that color already... Only pulled because I wanted covers for the other 2 characters, oh well  :/
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think the "Masked Vengence" referred to in this store is actually RNG itself. It is masked and mysterious so you can't work out it's intentions towards you and you will most likely want to wreak vengence upon it when it deals you a busted flush.