Dr. Strange-Who will be his feeder?

The rockett
The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards

Since there was a bit of debate on the Jubilee feeding Phoenix, it got me thinking for what people think will be the feeders for the 5* that we do not have feeders for yet. 

I will do a poll for all of the 5* to see what everybody is thinking, so here is the poll for Dr. Strange.

Team Affiliations:

Heroes, Avengers

Variants:

3* Dr. Strange feeds Nova

Dr. Strange-Who will be his feeder? 44 votes

Mordo
86%
sinnerjflxKOBALTxbabinroZeroKarmaneodukeswordfishdataalaethaxmossDaichesBasepuzzlerMoosePrimezodiac339MeanderThe rockettSluggoBlack DukeJaedenkaalStraycattherightwayeshartattack 38 votes
Nova-3* feeds him
2%
Arix90 1 vote
Not Released yet
6%
Grizz875zeddicusPyram7 3 votes
Other
6%
whitecat31KwahderCactus_Jack_87 3 votes

Comments

• Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mordo
    You forgot Wiccan on the poll. Magic user, brand new, no one will get covers. Seems like a perfect fit seeing recent developments.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    There's no point in guessing.  They probably haven't thrown that dart at the board yet.

Guessing is just going to lead to people being disappointed when they were wrong or if they had made unreasonable expectations based on their guess.  Set your expectations as low as possible and maybe you won't be disappointed.
  • Hanedog72
    Hanedog72 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Mordo
    I don't really care who it is (though Mordo would really help me) but am a little concerned with how old 5* Strange is they haven't shoe horned his feeder in yet. My Dr. Strange has been stuck at 4-4-4 for about a year now and I've been banking on somebody feeding him covers eventually