135 pulls for Kitty

hilsen2
hilsen2 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
I am in 4* land looking for my big break into 5* territory.

I am saving for 300 pulls so i can cover the latestest legends.

The only problem is i see how useful Kitty is and i am debating on pulling for her.

She is already 0/1/1 and i have 135 pulls.

I have a 405 Cap. So i would soft cap her to keep my MMR lower.

If i get a bunch of yellows, it could make this game much more fun. 

The oppurtunity cost is me missing out on the next possible Meta.

I could also pull a bunch of kingpin and cable which would suck as well.

Let me know what you think i should do.

Comments

• Lovehammer
    Lovehammer Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    At 135 for you I would continue to hoard until there are two good 5*s to pull for.

My Kitty is fully covered and I love it but Cable is my only other covered 5*, with Kingpin being one cover away. It also took me far more than 135 total pulls.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    From 135 pulls you can expect 6-7 Kitty covers. That's not enough to get her to a useful level, so I would keep hoarding in your shoes.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor

this is the same situation I'm in - i have 330LTS and around 600cp.
    im thinking about covering kitty as well, but the two 5*s before and after her are... not what i, personally, expect in a 5*.

it took a long time to get 300+cp, i won't waste that on one good and two underwhelming 5*s

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hoard.  It's better to wait it out a long time then to go into 5* land unprepared.  Wait until you have 300 covers and there's at least one OP 5*, preferably meta defining.

Also I'd BH 4*s that currently feed meta defining characters:
    Valkyrie > Thor
    Shuri > Okoye
    If you already have some covers in one or the other, focus that one first.
    It's unlikely you'll get to be able to champ them before you're into 5* land, but better to get working on the OP ones now so that when they come into special vaults it's easier to finish them off.

The real game has nothing to do with 3 match, the real game is roster strategies and trying to beat RNG.