Galactus Hungers - Event Details (1/16/19)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

Here are the event details for the upcoming Galactus Hungers Alliance event!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    And not one F4 member boosted. Not that I’d use them, but it would have been thematically appropriate. Or is that waiting 2 weeks for a Fantastic Four vs Doom event? If that’s what’s planned, then that’s cool. And huzzah for more Carol!
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2019

It's absolutely blank for me at work.  No image is displayed.

:edit: on my phone I see the Galactus Hungers graphic, the Mission and Alliance rewards, and that's it.

Most strange.

:edit2: never mind, all graphics have now spontaneously appeared.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I saw in the video that all FF members will be boosted?
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    I saw in the video that all FF members will be boosted?
    Maybe it said all of them won't be boosted...? (sorry)
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2019
    I guess the individual rewards will never be updated.
    50 hero points for a 3 day PVE, what a complete and utter joke at this point.
    You have clearance levels.
    Use them.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Carol Danvers is already my highest level fourstar, so I am definitely looking forward to more easy-to-get covers. She might be at level 370 when the Movie comes out... not likely, but possible.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    Carol Danvers is already my highest level fourstar, so I am definitely looking forward to more easy-to-get covers. She might be at level 370 when the Movie comes out... not likely, but possible.

Hoping for her to feed 5* Carol - my dupe is 295.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Still no effort made to put SCLs into boss events.   I wish I was shocked that a feature added almost 2.5 years ago has still not been fully implemented...  *sigh*
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Are you sure you want clearance levels?  The existing attempt to add difficulty levels to alliance events saw players choosing different difficulty levels split an alliance's score and sabotage their chances at getting the top prizes.  Do you want that for regular alliance events too?
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 968 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2019
    Now I'm regretting my rash decision to trade 5 saved covers for 1 green to champ C4rol last week.
    She had just been featured in PVP rewards and SHEILD Training (and its corresponding HfH) and CoT (and its corresponding Taco Vault) within the last few months, so I didn't see another green cover in sight anytime soon. Thought I was making the right decision.

I feel a little better that I did it since her green is the Round 7 reward. Our Alliance doesn't always complete Round 7 (though we've been pretty successful at it in the last 6-8 months). Assuming past precedence holds true, her black (not green) will be the next PvE reward, too.

Oh well. Don't look back, only forward.
    I guess I'll consider it a partial recompense for me trading it in. Assuming we do complete Round 7, I'll get 4 of those 5 covers back in the next week. That's not too shabby; still not as good as having the 5 and the 4, but nonetheless better off than where I am today.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    jamesh said:
    Are you sure you want clearance levels?  The existing attempt to add difficulty levels to alliance events saw players choosing different difficulty levels split an alliance's score and sabotage their chances at getting the top prizes.  Do you want that for regular alliance events too?
    Apples to Oranges comparison IMO.  Those events are new and drastically different that boss events.
    Regardless, the answer is yes.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,241 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2019
    I continue to chuckle at the difference between riso and iso rewards now.  They layered in lots of riso - when they decided we finally deserved to get more than a pittance - and its like 10x the amount of iso.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 968 Critical Contributor
    kk3thess said:
    Can't believe that C4rol will be my first 4* champ. Guess I'm getting a great start!
    Savor the moment when it happens. I still remember the feeling of my first 4* champ - Riri.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:
    Quebbster said:

Hoping for her to feed 5* Carol - my dupe is 295.

That would make a lot of sense. So it probably won't happen.

They could go with Nick Fury instead...