Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Using 5-star Thor, 5-star Thanos (to get him to half health) and Gambit (Meat Shield #3) in one of the high level PvE nodes.  One of the enemies goes down, and Thanos does his thing, stunning everyone.  Now that Gambit is stunned, Thanos can fire off his Infinite Power.  Once everyone is unstunned, I try to fire off Gambit's Red, but Infinite Power is preventing it from being activated.  

How do you like the taste of your own medicine there, pal?!?
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    I gave up on Ghost as BH after saving 3 blue covers for her. Finally got covers for Vulture, and am waiting on the iso to champ him.

After a bad experience with the 5e in scl8 (first time trying that one), I randomly pull a Ghost purple, with BH Grocket.

So now Ghost can be my very first 4* champ.  With the amount of work she has done for me, she deserves it :)

ps I also watched Ant Man and the Wasp last night :)
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,571 Chairperson of the Boards
    abenness said:
    I gave up on Ghost as BH after saving 3 blue covers for her. Finally got covers for Vulture, and am waiting on the iso to champ him.

After a bad experience with the 5e in scl8 (first time trying that one), I randomly pull a Ghost purple, with BH Grocket.

So now Ghost can be my very first 4* champ.  With the amount of work she has done for me, she deserves it :)

Ghost is a pretty nice first 4* Champion to have as she can pretty much do her own thing and help you win. Have fun!
  • abenness
    DAZ0273 said:
    abenness said:

Ghost is a pretty nice first 4* Champion to have as she can pretty much do her own thing and help you win. Have fun!
    Realising this morning that I had 3 max-champ 2* all with extra covers on the vine. Sold them all and re-rostered..

Ghost as 4* champ #1
    Vulture as 4* champ #2

I’m planning to try them out tonight in the 5e node against level 405 Rags+Venom+Spy. I’m expecting the battle to be a slog, but hopefully team hidey sneaky can stay alive long enough for a win. Boosted Vulture should help I expect :)
  • abenness
    Finished top10 in scl8 my first time competing there, after screwing up the 5e on day 1 and wiping 3 times, missing it’s final clears.

After 2 x top5 finishes in the previous events at scl7, I am very satisfied with the placement and progression covers for Bishop, Prowler and Domino, and happy I stuck with it.

And I’m relieved at not having to compete next event when missing the 5e - this has been a nerve-wracking week :)
  • Magipink
    Magipink Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    With 3 pve in a row i got/will get : Bishop champed + 1LT, Prowler champed + 1LT, Ragnarock champed for the third time +1LT, 6 covers for Angel who was 5 covers away from a LT, and Domino will reach the LT level at 280. I also had a LT from a vault the same week than I got one from the Deadpool vault. Not bad :smile:

I will have at least 40 LT for my new season opening and enough cp to open 50 latests and 5O classics, unless i got 3 of the 4 non-yellow covers for Kitty because at this point i will "go fishing" crossfingers
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    So much went right this weekend that I'm not sure which is best.

Sometimes I just get an itch to open classics until hitting a 5*. Sometimes this goes well. Sometimes not so well. Last time took about 12 pulls, but resulted in my 13th Jessica Jones which allowed me to champ her.
    This time I saw purple on the 1st draw and it was Jessica again for her first champ level!

An elite token from alliance placement yeilded an Elektra bonus hero. No big deal on it's own, but it maxed her out and now I have all 47 3*s at 266. The next Electra I get will give them all a dupe for farming as well.

Cracking my 3 Stretch Goals tokens resulted in the best results I've ever seen from pvp tokens.
    First pull was only a 2* Daken. No surprise. Figured I was only going to get 3 2*s anyway, but then...
    Second pull was a Main Event Hulk. Yay! Guess this is a good batch, but then...
    Third pull was another Hulk. This time Totally Awesome, and not just in name, because 2 4*s from 3 pulls was already great. This made it especially awesome because it also hit on a Mordo Bonus Hero!

The placement covers from Unstable Iso8 let me champ Domino just in time for Thick as theives.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Apparently I have managed to level 4* Captain Marvel high enough that when boosted (like in Black Vortex), she shows up among my fivestars. She is my highest level fourstar, hopefully more will join her in time. :)
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    decided to try and hang on to t500 for the PVP season, so I was working on some random fights in Simulator a few hours before it closed out. I manaded to pull down 2 Bagman covers, bringing him to 126, and finishing at 496 for the season (wanted the 5cp). Hit 575 in black vortex today to get up to 25 cp, and got a green Cable (1/3/1) for my trouble.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    12th Kitty, almost there! 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I finished the Season with my Simulator score over 2000 for the first time. I've been able to hit 2000 for some time now, but in the past, I always got knocked back down to 1700 or so by the end of the Season. This time, thanks to a combination of procrastinating on my final climb and leaving Kitty/Grocket/Rogue out as my final defensive team, I actually kept my score up there until the end.
  • SaltyK
    SaltyK Posts: 54 Match Maker
    pulled and rostered KP with my VIP renewal token!
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    4 for 10 4*’s out of my season 10pk today. No bonus hero’s either.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Realized I was running short on time when I started the last clear of the fivestar essential yesterday. Fortunately I got an Epic Cascade and finished the fight just seconds Before the sub ended. :)
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,571 Chairperson of the Boards
    It was HP bonanza time yesterday as 3* champ rewards spat out 1200 HP!
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Decided to pull some Latest using my CP last night, and got 2 Yellow Kitty covers in 14 pulls!  It seems that my bad luck streak has ended!

She's now 4/3/3