Fantastic Four Celebration! *Updated (1/28/19)

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,244 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby
    I just noticed that the dates for the Mr. Fantastic PVP are copy/paste from the Thing's PVP.  I assume most people understand that, but the correct dates would be helpful.

Thanks!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    In game FF deal has popped up £21.99 for some FF covers, HP, 2 LT's and I think some iso.
  • Freelancer
    Freelancer Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    JHawkInc said:
    in a perfect world, we'd get to "keep" variant covers, adding them to the game for an event would make them "mandatory" for a stretch, and then you'd get to pick between them after the event is over
    With the Costume change interface, they already have the foundations there to implement something like this. I hope they do, because some of the variants are so much better.
  • AardvarkPepper
    AardvarkPepper Posts: 239 Tile Toppler
    1) fix 4* Thing
    2)  keep new Fantastic Four covers
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,244 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2019
    Marvel Insiders can now redeem 100,000 points for a Mr Fantastic cover.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Added link to Mr. Fantastic Character Rebalance and details on Fantastic Four Bundle
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc said:
    in a perfect world, we'd get to "keep" variant covers, adding them to the game for an event would make them "mandatory" for a stretch, and then you'd get to pick between them after the event is over
    With the Costume change interface, they already have the foundations there to implement something like this. I hope they do, because some of the variants are so much better.
    this is a great idea.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Am I the only one nervous about a Mr. Fantastic rebalance?  I sort of like Stretcho the way he is right now, especially when teamed up with Shuri.
    agreed.  less player control.  more rng. The unfortunate trend.  
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    Thank you for the free blue Silver Surfer cover from the new Mr. F Feeder.  My (now) 2/3/3 SS appreciates it and looks forward to getting to 2/4/3 when my L294 Mr. F gains six more covers.
  • Hilk
    Hilk Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone,

Check out all the details below:
    (Please Note: We will be continuously updating this list with more info over the course of the celebration)

Week 1

... 1/11

Is there a week2?
    its the last day of week one, if there is it would be great to get an update.

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not just for the Fantastic Four celebration, but for the Sneak Peek. Since Unstable ISO-8 and Stretch Goals end this weekend and we don't know our next normal Story/Versus events (even if there weren't a special event like this going on).

(though I'll gladly admit I'm more excited about Week 2, whatever it entails)
  • Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Brgby is out but IceX said he was going to try and get a sneak peek out today.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have to say, I love the new covers for them. Can they stay?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Added details for Sunday and Tuesday of Week 2, including Human Torch Bundle and events
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    Short week, eh?
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Human Torch Versus should be on Thursday. Invisible Woman Versus should be on Sunday, since they were planning to run all 4 members. And the Story on Thursday should be a character associated with Fantastic Four. Hopefully the news on who should come out tomorrow, as well as rarity. Will it be the elf in the speedo, or will it be Mr. Robot-face in a white hoodie?
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Short week, eh?
    There's some more stuff coming. I just didn't have all the info easily accessible from home on Sunday. I'll be updating this today to include the full week of details. :)
    The anticipation is killing me, man!