Lightning Rounds Loki: No reward and strange attack

Was rank 2 in the final minute of a Loki Lightning round. After doing my last attack, trying to secure my rank I got attacked twice by a person with 0 points, both attacks netting -20 points. How is that even possible? Besides that I didn't receive any reward from that event. icon_evil.gif

8pubj67o.jpg

Comments

• I wasn't that high of rank but I got no reward from the same tournament.
  • I'm still waiting for my reward since I battle hard for that Heroic token.
  • One more, I also havent got reward... (Loki tournament which started 3h ago)
  • Nimey wrote:
    Was rank 2 in the final minute of a Loki Lightning round. After doing my last attack, trying to secure my rank I got attacked twice by a person with 0 points, both attacks netting -20 points. How is that even possible? Besides that I didn't receive any reward from that event. icon_evil.gif

This is just a guess, but you were probably only attacked once. When the game first came out, I got spurious double reports like this all the time.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same here, no reward, just at my most successfull round icon_e_sad.gif
  • Misguided wrote:
    Nimey wrote:

This is just a guess, but you were probably only attacked once. When the game first came out, I got spurious double reports like this all the time.

When the game came out there was an abuse where you locked into 2 devices starting the fight on both until character select. You could then attack an opponent twice in a row. Would hate to see any abuse popping up again.
  • No reward for me either, think I got top 100 as well
  • Stll waiting for my Loki covers. IceX will we get that tourny rewards?
  • spell wrote:
    Stll waiting for my Loki covers. IceX will we get that tourny rewards?

IceIX said in different topic that we should report to support.

On similar note, I lost diabolical token from last Hood round (reported already)
  • turul
    I also reported the error.. i want my covers!
  • turul
    Finally i got my reward... probably u 2
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Awesome, these are here! For people who got diabolical tokens, make sure to use them before the cover pack is removed.
  • Hmmmmmmmm
    It said here is the reward for top 50 but gave me a standard (Not Diabolical) token..........

BUT - I can't remember...... since i can't go look, was top 50 std? Maybe it is -
    It's so weird - the std token I got had 2 stars (i took a Picture) but was still silver but acts as a std token (Standard 1 star packs)
  • Kallous wrote:
    Hmmmmmmmm
    It said here is the reward for top 50 but gave me a standard (Not Diabolical) token..........

BUT - I can't remember...... since i can't go look, was top 50 std? Maybe it is -
    It's so weird - the std token I got had 2 stars (i took a Picture) but was still silver but acts as a std token (Standard 1 star packs)

Top 50 is diabolical token. Guess you got that since diabolical tokens would vanish in the void due to the tourney end. Still strange that it was only a std token. Loki really messed up things there.
    I got my covers too btw. It said I finished top 8.
  • turul
    Recieved some more covers from lighning rounds... probably they were stuck too