Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2019
    Started the day with 95 LTs, no CP. Cracked the hoard once Loki left. After champ levels, ended with a total of 103 pulls. Got 19 5* covers and 3 5* BH, 4 4* BH, for 110 covers total. 

Champed Kitty to Level 454, and level maxed Cable and Kingpin to 2/3/4 Level 390 and 3/2/3 Level 375 respectively. Also champed Bishop to 272. 

Only thing I wasn't able to do that I wanted to was champ Prowler. He's 5/3/3 Level 229 with a saved cover. Still pretty happy with the results overall. 
  • DarthDeVo
    Got T5 in Prodigal Sun in CL9. I think this is the first time I've been T5 since I've started playing CL9 regularly last summer/fall.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    The more I thought about it, the more it seemed like, since I'm primarily a PvE player, it might actually be a good idea to champ Kitty. I took the plunge, re-specced her to 5/5/3, and wow. Playing super casually, not really paying attention, and SCL8 still took less time than SCL7 did when I was actually trying to go fast. I don't know how she fits for those fully in 5* land, but she's an amazing addition to an otherwise 4* roster.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards

shardwick said:
    Best moment of the day: officially retiring from Marvel Puzzle Quest. To quote George Bailey from "It's a Wonderful Life," I want to live again! I want to live again! 
    With all of this extra time on my hands maybe I'll learn how to play the violin and grab a PS4 or a Switch. Imagine if you needed top placement in Zelda to unlock the master sword or pieces of the Triforce.
    Best of luck to you Shardwick! Santa brought me a PS4 for Christmas, so I've been enjoying Horizon Zero Dawn quite a bit - haven't been able to get into Spiderman that came with the console but I will give it another try.

For my best moment of the day, it only took me 172 pulls from my taco vault to get the "Power 7" - the legendary token, both 4-star covers, the big HP prize, and the three big ISO prizes. Considering I emptied just a little over half the vault, I thought that was pretty darned great!
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finally champed Ghost today! I've been stumped on her covers for a while.
  • bundles87
    bundles87 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    When Kitty entered tokens I went back and forth on pulling for her (I had 350
    hoarded) because I didn’t really care about kingpin or cable. I pulled the trigger, went from 0/1/0 to champ in 97 pulls and will still he hoard ready if there’s an awesome captain marvel
  • DarthDeVo
    The Spider-Ham HfH deal makes mine 3/5/5. I haven't put the ISO into actually champing him yet, but nice to know it's there when I have some to spare. I just need two non-purple covers for Prowler to finish him off.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Had two standards and an elite token.  Pulled a two star, three star and bonus three star from the standards, and two more three stars from the elite token.  Bonus-hero farmed Colossus is now at 2/4/2, with extra champ levels for Kamala Khan and Star Lord.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I rechamped 3* Thanos yesterday, the LT got me a green Cable (1/2/1) with a bonus red Gho5t Rider bringing him to 7/4/3. 

After a 14-pull dry spell, 3 of my last 5 draws have been 5*s plus this 5* bonus hero. Looking forward to the 20 pull dry spell i have in my karma while I decide whether or not to set Johnny Blaze as my 4* for 14 covers or not. Is Ghost Rider a good 1st 5* champion? I feel like i know the answer, but figured I'd ask anyway lol.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Mr. Fantastic was level 299 when they announced the Feeder change, and I was low on CP. After getting enough to buy a Classic, it gave me an LT champ reward, which in turn got me to his level 300 milestone via a BH.

My Surfer is 1/3/5 so tomorrow will be all usable covers.
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Got to 575 points in Loki's PVP eight hours before the ending. Not a single attack against me and remained with the same points till the end. Never thought that such an anti-rainbow team such as Loki, 4* Grocket and C4rol would cause this effect.
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    I rechamped 3* Thanos yesterday, the LT got me a green Cable (1/2/1) with a bonus red Gho5t Rider bringing him to 7/4/3. 

After a 14-pull dry spell, 3 of my last 5 draws have been 5*s plus this 5* bonus hero. Looking forward to the 20 pull dry spell i have in my karma while I decide whether or not to set Johnny Blaze as my 4* for 14 covers or not. Is Ghost Rider a good 1st 5* champion? I feel like i know the answer, but figured I'd ask anyway lol.
    I wouldn't make him my first 5* champ. You want somebody who could pair well with 4*.  My first 5* champ was Peter Parker and pairing him with Vulture was an absolute blast for example.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 968 Critical Contributor
    Long story (see Club 21 thread if you care to hear it), but I finally champed C4rol last night.
    Definitely the best moment of that day.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Huntah86 said:
    I wouldn't make him my first 5* champ. You want somebody who could pair well with 4*.  My first 5* champ was Peter Parker and pairing him with Vulture was an absolute blast for example.
    I haven't played him a ton, but he seems to want red, green, and black to actually be on the board, not just in the bank - so C&D, Hulkbuster, TA Hulk, Domino (of course Chavez) could all be good play-up bros for him. This 5e node in Simulator with Shuri/P4nther on either side of him seems pretty tough to beat also. I could field that team.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not only did I get 2 x batches of 3 Elite tokens that both gave 3 gold + a BH, but I also got a gold from a standard immediately followed by a 3* with BH from a Heroic. 

Simple pleasures.