Practiced Offense not Triggering off GSBW's Pistol [Investigating]

TPF Alexis
TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
This Pistol attack does destroy tiles, but it also does flat damage on top of that, so it should give me some Attack tiles when I get shot. But nothing happened. I did check, and Natasha didn't shoot away my Countdown, and Kitty wasn't Stunned at the time. It was in the Spider-Ham Essential node in Prodigal Sun: Shield Assault: DC. GSBW, 3* Cap, and some goon I can't recall, who was downed at the time. I had Grocket, Kitty, and Spider-Ham on my team, with Grocket taking the hit from the Pistol.

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    It's not impossible, but I'm pretty sure it usually lets the power that did damage resolve before placing the Attack tiles. For instance, in another match, I thought there was a similar bug because I didn't get any Attack tiles after getting hit by Cap's red. But then when I took another look, I realized that the AI had used the Countdown from that to overwrite my Practiced Offense Countdown, and that resolved before Practiced Offense could trigger.
  • jdt55
    jdt55 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    It's not triggering off of assault rifle or suppressing fire minion abilities either. 
  • TPF Alexis
    jdt55 said:
    It's not triggering off of assault rifle or suppressing fire minion abilities either. 
    It shouldn't trigger off Suppressing Fire, because that only does tile destruction damage. Assault Rifle should set it off, tho.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @TPF Alexis

Grey Suit Black Widow's Pistol attack should trigger Practiced Offense. If it is not, please submit a ticket to Customer Support with all the relevant information (ie. your team, enemy team, screenshots, etc) so they can investigate.