Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Spending iso-8

BCara87BCara87 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
Hi guys,

We need a mechanic to spend iso-8.

At the moment I have 3 million iso-8 and it is absolutely pointless.

Could you open up something to buy with iso-8 for example for 100k you can buy a legendary pack?

Just a thought...

Ben

Comments

• QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Done with your fourstar roster? That's the main ISO sink in the game, once it is done it is easy to accumulate a surplus. If you are not... You are going to need all that ISO and more sooner or later. 3 million ISO is enough for 8 fourstars and there are 70+ in the game.
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    I think we could buy standard covers with iso 8 :))
  • BCara87BCara87 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    All 72 of my Four stars are Maxed. So are my 5 stars. I need something to spend these iso's on
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    BCara87 said:
    All 72 of my Four stars are Maxed. So are my 5 stars. I need something to spend these iso's on

Yeah, I am in the same boat. It's just very common to see this type of complaint from people who are still building their roster, was curious if you were one of them.
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    What about if it cost a lot of iso to promote max lvl supports? They could go up to next grade or something... hmm :))