Lyra's FS/LL bonus persisting after she is gone [Fixed]

stikxs
stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
Greg had a Resplendent Angel and Lyra on the board, so Lyra's effect gave first strike and lifelink to the angel. I destroyed Lyra, but the first strike/lifelink (and I think +1/+1) stayed on the angel.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    2-month check-in and this bug is still present guys! Just had it happen again but this time Lyra and the angels were on my side. Greg (Ral) hit my Lyra with the effect from his #3 support, then hit her with a Beacon Bolt, then hit her with the #3 again to kill her. She is gone and my angel stack (from Decree of Justice) still has lifelink and first strike, though the +1/+1 is gone. I believe I saw the LL/FS get removed from the angel and then come back after Lyra left the field.
  • Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler
    That seems like the inverse of the bug that was previously plaguing Helm of the Gods, where it would apply 1st Strike and then immediately remove it before the combat phase.  
    I'll have to try this out with Lyra and another angel.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. The team is still investigating this bug, however they're having issues reproducing it.

If anyone has encountered this issue recently, we would greatly appreciate it if you could provide us with any info you can remember. Thank you!