[RotGP] Artifact supports don't count for Node 2.2 [Fixed]

Options
Elektrophorus
Elektrophorus Posts: 150 Tile Toppler

Comments

• Azerack
    Azerack Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Playing with Corrupted Grafstone, also not counted for the artifact support. *smh*
  • sutoLkcalB
    sutoLkcalB Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    None of my 5 different artifact supports were counted ....
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Anybody tried playing lands here and artifacts in the bug thread below?
  • TReed
    TReed Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Just tried Land supports for 2.2. No dice!
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I also tried artifact spells and creatures.  Didn't work either.

Random guess, what if the objective is waiting for our opponent to cast this stuff?  I mean, its impossible to tell for sure since I'm pretty sure neither fight has the appropriate card type in their deck, but man that would be funny
  • Gabrosin
    Gabrosin Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Anybody tried playing lands here and artifacts in the bug thread below?
    I love how we're sitting around trying to guess just how they might have screwed this one up, in the 25th running of this event, wondering if we can figure out a workaround.

• Dodecapod
    Dodecapod Posts: 96 Match Maker
    Options
    Mburn7 said:
    I also tried artifact spells and creatures.  Didn't work either.

Random guess, what if the objective is waiting for our opponent to cast this stuff?  I mean, its impossible to tell for sure since I'm pretty sure neither fight has the appropriate card type in their deck, but man that would be funny
    Just to add to the list of potential workarounds to rule out, I attempted this approach with Artifacts on 2.2 and it didn’t work:

• LordDorwin
    LordDorwin Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options
    Anything involving counting of specified supports  was broken.  And now in TOA the problem continues, this time with specified creature types.  Meter stuck at zero.

It wasn't affected by Greg playing supports/whatever either.

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hi everyone, the team is aware of the issues with objectives that occurred in the Return of the God Pharaoh event, and this situation will be under review. Additionally, the issues with the Trial of Ambition Objectives are also being relayed to the team. 

If you would, please also submit a ticket for any Objective issues you encounter in the current events, and Customer Support can help ensure that these issues are reported.