**** Wolverine (X-Force) **** [PRE 2015-04]

Comments

• _fulu_ wrote:
    Does his red generate ap for destroying those rows?

They do not.
  • Are there future plans for this Heror? Because right now he is very lackluster for a legendary. There is no reason to invest $$ or any other resource into this legendary.
  • It's well-documented that he sucks.

You may want to hold onto him in case he gets buffed later but I wouldn't bother spending any ISO or HP to develop him.
  • cedhun wrote:
    Are there future plans for this Heror? Because right now he is very lackluster for a legendary. There is no reason to invest $$ or any other resource into this legendary.

I think they should do something with both 4 star Char. Like make Wolverine Green do damage when launched and make it less AP somewhere along the lines like Ragnock. Also his strike tiles are weaker than Daken WUPWT?

I would make his red more powerful if I am going to spend 15 Red AP to only do barely over 2000 to one enemy with zero AP recharge it is not worth.

Hey devs if you make this guy better in his skills I guarantee you can make a lot of Green$$$
  • I really wanna see this guy at full strength. Mines only level 50 and from what I've noticed even characters like Thor don't start getting good til they are like 60-70% of max level.

I was totally unimpressed with ragnarok til he had at least 3ap red skill and a lot of levels. And even if he still totally sucks once you start hitting lvl 140-160 (where I think he will start getting decent) then at least he's still the coolest cover as far as artwork goes. This is just a really cool cover IMO.
  • I really wanna see this guy at full strength. Mines only level 50 and from what I've noticed even characters like Thor don't start getting good til they are like 60-70% of max level.

I was totally unimpressed with ragnarok til he had at least 3ap red skill and a lot of levels. And even if he still totally sucks once you start hitting lvl 140-160 (where I think he will start getting decent) then at least he's still the coolest cover as far as artwork goes. This is just a really cool cover IMO.

Look at Shikao's thread with max stats. He's just not any good, even maxed out.
  • I realize his strike tiles are mildly to extremely pathetic, but the 9k hp plus a possibility that he will heal up...is he even a slight deterrent?

I'm looking for a new motivation and leveling Wolvie has become my goal. I'm tired of running Rag spam, and contemplated a Wolvie, Spider Man, and (doom, punisher, mags, idk) trio. Would his high hp pool be at all.a deterrent to anyone else in defense situations?
  • FoxInSox
    FoxInSox Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Definitely not in a lightning round. I would consider skipping if my other options are much lower health in a normal tournament, but as my Classic Mags continues to level up, even that might no longer be true. I would probably avoid max level mags, dooms, rags, and probably spideys before max 4* wolverine.
  • FoxInSox wrote:
    Definitely not in a lightning round. I would consider skipping if my other options are much lower health in a normal tournament, but as my Classic Mags continues to level up, even that might no longer be true. I would probably avoid max level mags, dooms, rags, and probably spideys before max 4* wolverine.

I dont play lightning rounds any more, all my villains are max covered except hood, and he is close enough. In a normal tournament, the *only* thing I consider is how long it will take me to beat the other team. Therefore, team hp and stuns are what throw me off attacking someone. I have a max rags, and I could have doom, magneto, or spidey max whenever I decide to dump the ISO on them.

My hope is seeing a team of xforce and spidey plus a third max 3* would at least make someone think about skipping because 9k health takes a long time to drop with ragspam.
  • Yes, but not over Rags.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    For what it is worth, I would skip you just out of pity for spending so much ISO on a poorly designed cover. I cant even imagine how much it would cost to get to 230.
  • I basically skip anything triple digits. I mean there's always something easier than that.
    That being said it may no longer be a true statement x amount of time it takes you to finsh
  • Man just do it. If they buff him finally at some point you will be the first to try him put lol.
  • If you do decide to level him up, please note down leveling up costs and PM them to me icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Shikao wrote:
    If you do decide to level him up, please note down leveling up costs and PM them to me icon_rolleyes.gif

Challenge accepted. I can't go back and get you the early levels, but I'll fill you in on 100-240
  • Saw a 226 in SHIELD. I think he had 9K+ health. I was looking to grind easy ISO so I didn't bother.

Might be different when/if I get Punisher.
  • I battled the guy who had the 226 Wolvie in tonight's new tournament. Took his team, consisting of 85 C. Storm, high-lvl Spidey (I think) and his pansy lvl226 Wolvie 9000+ hitpoints. My lvl 103 C. Magneto, 85 Astonishing Wolvie, 101 Doom took that team out rather quickly. I kinda felt bad for the guy. All that Iso pumped into such a weak character.
  • yes if he got high point tp grab, no if his point is the same as other. still it is a long battle, i would avoid at all cost to fight long battles.
    xforce sucks! invisible woman sucks!
    another sucky 4 * character ??
  • See him in No Holds Barred right now -- L226 4* Wolvie, L112 Rag, L85 C Storm.

Only 17 points, but going to do it just for the fun of it.

Edit: Got dicey simply because I started the match with two characters badly hurt. But it wasn't any different chunking through him than it it through a boosted Doom or Rags. What a waste of ISOs...
  • I am probably never going to get an X Force Wolverine, but I think they should seriously boost him. It's not fair to the people who have the rarest character in the game be as weak as some 2* characters. It also doesn't make sense that the two rarest characters are considered the laughing stock of the game, but I wouldn't mind if they make them a lot stronger, one of the best of the game. That's the whole point of having them, isn't it?
This discussion has been closed.