MPQ Sneak Peek: December 2018 Edition *Updated (12/20/18)

Options

Comments

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,913 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Double iso! Yay!

Also, I’ll be gunning hard for those Ghost Rider covers. I need 14 more to max-cover the 5*. I thought we’d be done with Dazzler for awhile and moved on to Dom/Bish/Prowler, but I guess not. 
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor
    Options
    No Carnage anywhere in rewards.  Usually new feeders appear somewhere.  My 298 Carnage is crying...
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So Carnage is a feeder soon but no way to get any more covers, that are in the rewards tables, before he feeds Doc Ock. 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just one more Ghost Rider cover and I can finish him off for good.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,293 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Double iso! Yay!

Also, I’ll be gunning hard for those Ghost Rider covers. I need 14 more to max-cover the 5*. I thought we’d be done with Dazzler for awhile and moved on to Dom/Bish/Prowler, but I guess not. 
    I wonder if there is a minimum number of times they want to feature someone in PVE rewards, or if they just decided to give Dazzler one last time since the event starts on the day she moves to "Vintage".  Either way, I'll take the covers.  
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So Carnage is a feeder soon but no way to get any more covers, that are in the rewards tables, before he feeds Doc Ock. 
    I thought they usually were offered just after they became feeder, so probably next weekend?
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I honestly expected the Nebula progression reward in Strange Sights to be red...

It will be very nice to get a non-red Nebula AND a non-Green Dazzler back to back!
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Spider-Gwen purple and Nebula blue leaves me with only four 4* in Tokens with fewer than 13 covers! Well, for a few days at least, until Prowler and Bishop rotate in.
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Smart80 said:
    I thought they usually were offered just after they became feeder, so probably next weekend?
    And off course the H4H offer just before
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ugh, making T10 in Strange Sights will allow me to finish my Dazzler.......but it's Strange Sights, where making T10 in all 3 subs can still net you a #18 ranking. Suppose I should be grateful for the shot at least. Now can you offer Domino as a placement reward as frequently as you did Nebula & Dazzler? Please?  :)
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ugh, making T10 in Strange Sights will allow me to finish my Dazzler.......but it's Strange Sights, where making T10 in all 3 subs can still net you a #18 ranking. Suppose I should be grateful for the shot at least. Now can you offer Domino as a placement reward as frequently as you did Nebula & Dazzler? Please?  :)
    They will.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Speaking of offering Nebula often, how about all 4 subs in the alliance event rewarding Nebula red? My 4/3/5 Nebula with (already) 5 (now 9) saved covers was crying....... I half expected the Nebula cover in Strange Sights progression to be red........
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby, super pleased for the double iso events! Thanks much to the company for that. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2018
    Options
    That red Dazzler will put mine at 4/4/4, looking forward to that one. The purple Spider-Gwen in Main Stage was the last cover I needed to get her to 5/5/3 also, and that upcoming Iron Spider will let me finish him up too. Slowly but surely dropping these un-covered 4*s off the <13 list!

Also even though I didn't get any Kingpin from the Big Bad store, I did score a bonus Domino that put her at 1/4/5 and ready for Shield Training. I'm torn between moving my BH to bishop next or just finishing her off, because I'm pretty hype to use her.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bowgentle said:
    They will.
    With as big a fit as people threw over Emma frost being featured so often do not be surprised if they look to change this new "pattern". People hated it because it was a character seen as weak. I will find it funny if they change it based on the feedback right when we are rotating in strong characters such as domino prowler and bishop. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    tiomono said:
    Bowgentle said:
    They will.
    With as big a fit as people threw over Emma frost being featured so often do not be surprised if they look to change this new "pattern". People hated it because it was a character seen as weak. I will find it funny if they change it based on the feedback right when we are rotating in strong characters such as domino prowler and bishop. 

Part of the problem is also that they couldn't include Taskmaster in the rotation, so Emma, Nebula and Dazzler got an extra long period in the sun - it didn't help that the release Before and after Taskmaster was fivestars either. If anything, I expect complaints that Domino, Bishop and Prowler will be out of the essential rotation too soon compared to Emma et al.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Daredevil217 said:
    I think Nova is very underrated. Used mine to beat the solo wave nodes on deadly yesterday. Put some strikes out with black or yellow and then red allows you to stack more AP while the opponent is airborne. Works essentially like a stun that does big damage for the cheap cost. 
    just wanted to follow up on that - i've been using Nova in the Main Stage pvp with Nico, and it's pretty awesome. Those strikes that come out of his black start out really strong when he's boosted, and get out of control in short order from Nico's nonsense. It's not an invincible team, but it will catch some people slipping for sure.
  • jneidus
    jneidus Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    I know this site isn't official, and I know we had Miles last as part of the ItSV celebration, but am I wrong to be surprised that Iceman is in the Crash and not Invisible Woman? 
  • Feliz
    Feliz Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @Brigby First time to comment on forums for me. Just wanted to thank the MPQ crew for TRYING to keep us happy. I know a lot of complaints are here but you guys respond more often than other games I have played! e.g. double iso ;)